A teacher helped me, so I sent a "THANK YOU' kinda picture off Google. I joked and said I made it myself, and was VERY VERY sarcastic about it, but she thought I wasn't joking (I don't know why. She usually jokes, that's why I dared to joke in the first place). So she's been so happy, going around telling everyone how sweet I was to make the picture myself and I feel so bad, but she's so happy I don't wanna burst her bubble... Should I tell now? Or should I tell when she's gotten over the excitement and sees this as nothing big anymore? Or should I just shut up forever?
Joooee Joooee 13-15, F 7 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't think it's a huge deal either way.<br />
But I'd probably have to go to her and tell her it wasn't mine....that I was joking when I said it and should have said so earlier.

Best Answer

there's your answer then........ 2 thumbs up

Best Answer

BUT I'M FRIGGING SCARED, MAN. SCARED :'/ Thanks for the suggestion :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You could let it be but you would always feel guilty about it. best thing is to walk up to her and tell her that it was not you who made it. as far as my experience goes, teachers are a tolerant lot.

Best Answer

Haha, you a teacher yourself?
Thanks :)

Best Answer

Mother was a teacher, would get mad if told lies, would never punish for telling the truth. sort of got used to that kind of thing, you know telling the truth uncomplicates the future.

Best Answer

Haha, the ups of having a teacher as a parent! Ok, thanks :)

Best Answer

*rolls eyes* Why would you do this?!

Best Answer

I DUNNO.

Best Answer

Thank you. For your WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! question. That has resulted in me being deep in intense thought right now :P

Best Answer

:) don't reach too deep. Just find the feelings that seem right. Run with 'em...

Best Answer

Cool :) Thanks :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

your screwed LOL<br />
na just tell her

Best Answer

Haha yes I AM so screwed.
I'm scared she'll hate me after, or like, lose trust or something.
SOB SOB Y I NO THINK OF THIS BEFORE???

Best Answer

don't be, tell her before she tells more people
it will be ok
maybe make her a real one of your own? with note on back

Best Answer

Haha, thanks for answering :)

Best Answer

Yes, I shall do that. She has this stack of 'pretty paper' that she loves and she's running out. I'm planning to hand draw like, 20 of 'em. So it's solely by me. Whaddya think?

Best Answer

thats a tough one......... how would you want her to handle this if it was you?

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind, I guess. I'd laugh about it. BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER.
Haha, by the way, your reply was like, mature. Thanks :P

Best Answer