I'm an Aquarius, which does fit me, but my rising sign fits me a little bit more.

Best Answer

That's how it typically goes, I've heard. YOU have a birthday comi g right up! Happy,happy!

Best Answer

Yup two days after Valentine's day :) it's a little over two weeks away.

Best Answer

Be sure to make a wish and blow out the candles! Oh, and eat cake!

Best Answer

Leo. Aggressive, confident (most of the time), energetic, passionate, generous, and I'll shred my loved one's enemies. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm awesome, it's a given. <br />
I wouldn't call myself totally standard, as I'm conscious of my shortcomings, and attempt to work on the negative aspects of my personality. For real, I try to remind myself everyone is different, and no one is expected to live up to my expectations or desires, and that other people have different needs than I. Idk if that's Leo-typical, but it's me.<br />
My moon and sun are both in Leo. Painful chart lol.

Best Answer

Holy cow....you couldn't BE any more Leo! Rock it baby!

Best Answer

Lol oh yeah I roar (don't tell anyone it's usually laughter)

Best Answer

Crazy Virgo and love'n it.

Best Answer

Hi tow, if you change your avatar to something younger, you'll look like an embryo! Most of my dearest friends are virgos. Love them!

Best Answer

Hahahah! See no one recognizes. me. You must be a Capricorn to get along with us Virgos.

Best Answer

Actually, I'm a Scorpio....softened by a pisces rising. Hugs.

Best Answer

Your sunsign is really your EGO, not your personality........In your horoscope, or natal chart, the sign that's rising at the time you are born (known as the ascendant) is your personality........this explains why sometimes people don't 'seem' like their sunsign.......it's because of the rising sign.....<br />
Some people,myself included, have both their sun and rising signs the same....therefore, that person would really exemplify their 'sign'........

Best Answer

You've done this before, wise mahatma!

Best Answer

Hey, I just can't keep my mouth shut sometimes!!! lol

Best Answer

Don't know , don't care.

Best Answer

must be a scorpio

Best Answer

Pisces (♓)<br />
You flow from feeling to feeling, plan to plan, vision to vision. This makes you highly creative or gifted at working with other people and sometimes just predictably unpredictable. You are the sign most likely to motivate yourself to do something by saying you will never do it again. You are also very skilled in a helping capacity, naturally comfortable with service. Yet you easily evoke the help of others by readily expressing vulnerability. You are most happy when you can follow your dreams, while intimately linking with other people’s dreams. As the dreamer your key phrase is: “I imagine”.

Best Answer

I wish everyone were a water sign.....just being selfish.

Best Answer

or is that shellfish

Best Answer

I'm an emotional wreck of a Pisces and as horny and dirty minded as a Scorpio I think I seem more like my rising sign (Scorpio) than my sun sign (Pisces).<br />
it's kind of a conflicting combination. no wonder people don't understand me all that well. :/

Best Answer

I am you, only reversed... The pisces sure seems to temper all things Scorpio..

Best Answer