emstem emstem 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Hobbies

People mentally ill should be taken care off, instead of marginalising, which results in acts of desperation.

Best Answer

This is exactly right! Don't marginalize mentally ill people. Help them! Don't ignore them. Don't write them off. This is what happens.

Best Answer

society has alot to do with it

Best Answer

cause our society is not healthy

Best Answer

The most sickening story I have heard...Elementary school? He TARGETED the kindergarders...Wow...truly upsetting and tragic.

Best Answer

Another mentally ill person out of control

Best Answer

they are people who have intense feelings of worthlessness and decide to commit suicide

they know instinctively that their death alone will hardly cause a ripple so they make a statement to prove that they had some worth by slaughtering innocents

Best Answer

There are Sick people in the world. It is unfortunate .As the population explodes we will see more and more of these incidents.

Best Answer

I think the shooter really hated his Mom and this was some sort of retribution

Best Answer

Seriously? What country do you live in?

Best Answer

Well I'm American... but I am in India right now.

Best Answer

Wow, India! Ummmm, yeah, it's terrible and hard to wrap your head around. I don't think I can.

Best Answer