WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!!
ImTooSexyForMyLife ImTooSexyForMyLife 22-25, M 4 Answers Jun 28 in Community

A while back a couple of body building American's were sent to prison, because they were going to Mexico to buy steroids, and bringing them back, Steroids in Mexico are legal, and you can buy them at any pharmacy, without a presc<x>ription, come back to the U.S. With them, and you'll be sent to prison, but at least you know where to find them now.

Best Answer

I know I saw the episode of locked up abroad

Best Answer

Silkroad 2?

Best Answer

You meat head water filled f ag.. Aye love beating the fk out of meat heads

Best Answer

I'd kick your *** ************, right in front of your mother

Best Answer

Lol lol lol.. Aww stfu u fat fk lol

Best Answer

Who's fat? Check out your skinny little runt *** in the pic. That ugly face of yours, have you ever been laid?

Best Answer

Yea ask your mum dat one!! Lol .. You like running your mouth .. Good job your doing over this!! Skinny lol103kgs dat would walk rite threw you!! Ya fat blowing up useless cu... Nt

Best Answer

The only person you ever ****** is your uncle, runt, I'll stomp your head in and eat your ******* pea brain. You drunk *** unclefucker

Best Answer

Lol lol yanks are so full off du ng

Best Answer

You are a friggin idiot, a friggin idiot. Please don't reproduce you piece of trash

Best Answer

Your a water fill fat fk.. Bet ur a ugly little **** lol where is ur profile pic till we all get a good laugh at you lol

Best Answer

I'm a sexy dude, who will kick your ***, I need more steroids tho!! Talk **** online boy, you're dead. I'm gonna find you and murder your drunk ***

Best Answer

Come to belfast see how long you last!! There would be part off you found all over Ireland ya fat f a g

Best Answer

Wow, you are a real idiot, you cant spell. Did you pass the 3rd grade?

Best Answer

Come to belfast !!!

Best Answer

Lol you're retarded, why don't you come to the us east coast and spend your own money to get you *** kicked and possibly die.

Best Answer

Lived in philly an boston for 5years never got my *** kicked!! So once more stfu you fat fu cking meat head

Best Answer

You're such an idiot and why do you keep calling me fat? You jealous of my cut ***?

Best Answer

Aww go die some where ... Your an interesting as ai ds ya sicking pri ck

Best Answer

Wow you're still online after all these hours? You REALLY need a life

Best Answer

Lol ur still alive fat man

Best Answer

Good golly miss molly I just saw that closer look of your face, you are one ugly unclefucker, your face is ******* disgusting

Best Answer