I am not commenting, but there have been a few times, I admit I have been ignorant of the laws in my state...(like not wearing my seat belt...)
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 11 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in WTK

Huh? But you you claimed to be a lawyer?

Best Answer

Yea....Are you ascared?

Best Answer

No its how the law is you do not need to know or understand it to be bound by it;-)

Best Answer

Even *I* don't even know all of them!!!!

Best Answer

No body does have you seen all the books it takes to hold them and then there is the books on the way it has been interpenetrated:-) that's why home work before court is a great idea:-)

Best Answer

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. You're an atty. you should know that.

Best Answer

Ahahah! (That was JUST AN EXAMPLE!!) I wouldn't even fathom the thought!!!)
I RATED YOU UP!!!

Best Answer

Ignorance is not an excuse...legally. True.

Best Answer

Ignorance is supposed to be no excuse for crime. I'm not sure how well this is maintained but it is the way it is supposed to be.

Best Answer

Ignorance may be bliss like they say but it isn't an excuse for a get out of jail card. And please be sure and wear your seatbelt for your own safety.

Best Answer

No anyone can say they dint know that law

Best Answer

depends on what the law is, i say when traveling be really sure of know what you get into. i have read in some countrys if the man does something. the wife gets put in jail<br />
happy trails, know where your going and what there laws are

Best Answer