HoneyLaaLa HoneyLaaLa 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I'll never give up! I'm a stuborn old woman. Don't mess with me.

Best Answer

thats reaaally good too.

Best Answer

I am pretty exhausted with life at the moment but I know things eventually work out. I'm just hoping for brighter days soon. It can only rain for so long..

Best Answer

i love the rain. and when it does i embrace it. i guess thats literal too? i know it will pass. so

Best Answer

Yeah I know exactly how it feels. You just want to give up and forget about guys but with me I remember what I want, what I have always wanted and I know that there is a reason why everyone wants love and I just want to experience all of the crazy emotions that go along with it. I guess that is what keeps me going. And I wonder why stop, why not keep going, even if it doesn't work out I will become a better and stronger person. So thats what I do, I keep going.

Best Answer

i can relate to you 110 percent.

Best Answer

Honestly yes i keep anwering question's but it just feel's like i used my time for nothing when i don't get any responsešŸ˜”

Best Answer

I read it wrong i thaught you said "tired of typing" i'm sorry. i really really have a bad eyesightšŸ˜²

Best Answer

I think trying is more important than doing or being. The effort shows.

Best Answer

Everything looks like a losing battle these days.

Best Answer

It seems to me that maybe, it pretty much always means no. So don't tell me you might just let it go.

Best Answer

I'm sure plenty of people here are... I can get through most days pretty easily, but I don't see the purpose. I just don't want to bother. :-/

Best Answer

I never started.

Best Answer

i feel youu

Best Answer