CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION 22-25, M 11 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in WTK

My husband. I thought about not letting him in, just for a joke... But then, since he pays the rent, I thought twice about it and let him in.

Best Answer

The devil in a blue dress. Yes. Left a mark on me.

Best Answer

my brother, of course I let him in.

Best Answer

a girl selling things for school no I didn't let her in

Best Answer

Alma, one of my neighbors. She's an old Armenian lady (about 60 yrs old) and she's got the hots for me. Keeps trying to flirt and get an invite into my apartment. It's cute (and if she were even 10 years younger I might go for it, because she has a HUGE rack). Last night she knocked and said she was bored and just wondered if I'd like some company to maybe watch tv or talk (she was in her nightgown under a house coat). My roommate was rofl'ing with his hand over his mouth out of her line of sight. I just smiled and said I was kind of tired, and took a rain check on it.

Best Answer

Didn't recognise the knock,so I have no idea..Didn't bother answering it,let alone allowing someone in..

Best Answer

The Mormon Boy Missionaries. I invited them in for coffee and beer. They declined the invitation and they went to the house next door. They didn't get in there, either.

Best Answer

Carl, and no because he didn't want to come in, he told me it was dinner time.

Best Answer

A couple of musicians here to jam--and yes

Best Answer