emowulf emowulf 16-17, M 7 Answers Jun 28 in Dating & Relationships

hey I remember you. O.o are you still cutting yourself? Oh, to answer your question: because you don't talk to people about things that matter so they don't know if your straight or gay.....or bi....or asexual.... You really should be a bit more clear about what you prefer. O.o going with "whatever" you will get "whatever".

Best Answer

Mind... Blown..

Best Answer

You're not alone no matter what you wish to believe. If you remember the statements from the question you asked previously "why do you care if i cut". I explained that I had a daughter that did the same. It also went on to say that she had to be taught how to live life on life's terms and that bad things happen. It doesn't matter if you're good or bad person life is full of up's and down's. "F.I.S.H." = (**** it sh*t happens). But you hold on to the pain that feeling of being less then what you are. That feeling that you're always alone. I know it may seem hard to believe right now but things could be a lot worse.

Best Answer
Best Answer

consider yourself lucky except the guy part that kinda sucks

Best Answer

Not because of your modesty .

Best Answer

Good job bringing even more attention to it. You realize this question won't make it better, right?

Best Answer

Shiiiiiiii....

Best Answer

I wish I had your problems, I'd be flattered.

Best Answer

I hate this.. It ******* sucks

Best Answer

It happens to everyone. The pervs hunt in packs. Try fending them off with a stick.

Best Answer

No it's all my OLD friends.

Best Answer

What strange friendships you possess. No offence.

Best Answer

None taken

Best Answer

Well if you didn't dress in such provocative manner you wouldn't have this problem.

Best Answer

I dress normally! I'm always wearing black. That's it . Teas and jeans

Best Answer