I guess the laws of human nature indicate on the negative side. Makes me very, very sad. Why can\'t we just all get along and hug one another? (Sorry, I\'m being teary eyed cuz of menopause and I REALLY miss my Mum and Dad. Just nostalgic. It\'s been over 12 years since I\'ve seen my folks....).
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 9 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

In- vs. out-group dynamics. It's evolutionary. Even chimps are prejudiced against one another. It's stupid, but it served as a survival mechanism at one point and our DNA hasn't gotten rid of it yet

Best Answer

I understand, and I want you to know that what you are going through is normal and it is not really that the things in life are so very bad, it is that the hormone imbalance is causing it to feel that way. You must be strong and remember that this is the hormones and you will be fine.

And to answer your question, I do not know. I have asked a similar question as to why so many people put so much effort into being mean.

Best Answer

Thank you sweetie, I can't stop crying.....

Best Answer

I know, and it is OK, go ahead and let it out. When your balance comes back you will feel fine and then wonder why you were crying. I really understand this. Imagine a man, Boilermaker, crying over silly things. Hormones are incredibly powerful.

Best Answer

sorry it's been such a long time since you have had the pleasure of your parents.

i myself am not prejudice, but most would think i may be, but my position has always been, white people are always the ones leading the anti this and anti that line, but when it comes to prejudice the other races (mostly black) are more prejudice then whites, they put on a good face, mostly so that the withe girls will take them and become friends and much more of course, untill black men treat black women with the same respect there is no respect for them from me.

Best Answer

(Snuffy and crying...I cried to this response)

Best Answer

sorry......!

Best Answer

Sad when people tear each other down, this is supposed to be a place for people to encourage each other, explore thoughts and ideas and not be judged but it rarely works that way, am thankful there are people like you out here

Best Answer

Thank you sweetie pie! (Sorry, crying and VERY emotional)

Best Answer

Am so sorry, hang in there, people should feel free to express themselves, be themselves without being hurt

Best Answer

Sadly we don't seem to be able to ..

Best Answer

I hear ya - I miss my folks too. (((HUGGS))) :D

Best Answer

Thank you, darling....(I miss Mum and Daddy, too)

Best Answer

cause some people would rather hate than love people

Best Answer

Yes in a ideal world we could all get on this is not an ideal world unfortunately

Best Answer

I think my prejudices stem from life experiences, perspective, and observation. People need to own their prejudice before they can begin to deal with it. I don't quantify behavior as to it being moral or immoral as much anymore, although I still do from time to time. That's a start. I simply see and acknowledge patterns of behavior in different races. I won't lie to myself and say that I see no difference in the general behavior of people in Scandinavia and the people of central and eastern Africa, or Saudi Arabia. The thing I 'do' know for sure is- no matter what race is stereotyped, there are always exceptions to the rule, and every race has contributed equally important things to the global community.

Best Answer