I have been told, by colleagues, friends and family, that I'm a beautiful woman. Why is it then that men are afraid of me? I really don't understand.
stephaniebis stephaniebis 56-60, F 32 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Romance & True Love

no wonder they r not afraid of me LOL

Best Answer

Well lucky you, Sunshinemadz.

Best Answer

You are pretty

Best Answer

i'm not afraid of them,i'm just average looking,so its hard to be confident asking out a hott women.if i had a chance i'd give it a shot,but rejections pretty painful,i guarantee lots of men wish u approached them 1st.

Best Answer

Why do you think it's connected? Being beautiful is subjective anyway.

Best Answer

Not when everyone tells you that. No. Try again.

Best Answer

People rarely tell each other they are ugly.

Best Answer

But then they don't go out of their way to tell you how beautiful you are, do they? Usually?

Best Answer

Well, then maybe you should stop focusing on plastic beauty and dwell on inner beauty, as they say. :)

Best Answer

I have been told that I have both.

Best Answer

Well I have been told beautiful and ugly as well, it depends who see you beautiful and who see you ugly. Well as for me, I hate handsome guys because they tend to be show offs, sometimes also guys with dark brown eyes too who has got the looks, but if there is someone who has beautiful eyes but lacks the handsome looks and so many people find him sexy but he finds himself ugly then he is the one who to be loved not the one who picks the kind of girls to love.

Best Answer

Most beautiful woman that i have come across tend to use it to try and get or get away with stuff, and always, always wanner have some attitude somewhat like their above, and not to mention the hustle of it all. unfortunately its a major turn off. Down to earth girl for me any time!

Best Answer

because they figure they will just use them then discard them when something better comes along.

Best Answer

Ummmm is this one of those play on words, where "beautiful" means creepy in their own special way.

Best Answer

I don't think creepy applies to me. Nope.

Best Answer

Ohhhh...is THAT why they all run away screaming when I walk in the room????

Best Answer

I was right! In my earlier reply to you. Why do you think men are afraid of you? Because they don' t chose to date you? Is that what you mean?

Best Answer

They can't be!!! Are you THAT intimidating

Best Answer

Lack of confidence

Best Answer

Insecurity perhaps ?

Best Answer

maybe they're intimidated?

Best Answer

Maybe they think that they are not in your league, that you are somehow above them.

Best Answer

its not actually afraid// its rather a fear of loosing this beautiful women. m loosing ere means in all sense...

Best Answer

Its not your looks, hon. Its your misandry.

Best Answer

DozerDan, you don't know me at all. I am someone who respects men and women.

Best Answer

That's not what it says in your question. Perhaps if you start doing it instead of claiming to respect men it would help.

Best Answer

I am respecting men by acknowledging their fear. Disrespect is when you don't acknowledge the truth.

Best Answer

Reciting the usual old tired feminist hate dogma is the antithesis of respecting men. I'm sure you just believe that your feminist misandry is "the truth." But it comes across to men as misandry. Most men will find someone else.

Best Answer

Wrong. I am far far far from being a feminist. Like I said, you don't know me. I am not a man hater.

Best Answer

I'm trying to help you out here. Your question recites old tired feminist hate dogma about men. You believe it is "the truth." You are the typical 3rd wave, "I'm not a feminist, but...." feminist who believes and recites all the old feminist hate about men.
Its not your looks, its your misandry and attitude that causes men to find someone else. If you don't want the advice, just keep believing and reciting all the feminist misandry.

Best Answer

Well thank you for your help. It is appreciated that it is well intentioned but actually, I need a man in my life - not in the sense of desperation - but because a man is different to a woman, and that is certainly not what a feminist would say. We each have something to offer each other. My question was not "Why does my beauty and attitude turn men off. I care about the men in my life (my brother, my male colleagues, my male friends and they know it).

Best Answer

I'll accept that you intended to want to be close to a man. That phrase you used, "men are afraid of beautiful women" is old classic feminist hate speech. You were taught, by someone, to speak and believe feminist hate. If you do want a man you need to learn to believe and speak in a way that respects men and does not push hot buttons of feminist hate dogma. Feminist misandry does not make friends with men, not even if you believe it to be "the truth," and not even if you actually want to be friends with a man. Watch what you say, and more important, reevaluate how you think about men. What you say will continue to reflect what you believe.

Best Answer

rejection or drop the j and rearrange the letters.

Best Answer

why the phuck would u think males get scared from beautiful women , its the other way around they stalk the phuck outta them if their beautiful

Best Answer

They don't actually.

Best Answer

what men are you talking about?

Best Answer

Actually, Godgiftowomen - suddenly I heard that answer loud and clear. Real men would be honoured to be with a beautiful woman. Yes. Thank you.

Best Answer

no real man is afraid of beautiful women why should he fear you?

Best Answer

I have absolutely no idea. Wish I did.

Best Answer

One of my closest male friends said that the reason a man is intimidated by a beautiful woman is not only the fear of rejection but also, that he doesn't think he deserves her. Hm. That's a thought.

Best Answer

Hey, who is afraid of a beautiful woman? No one in this conversation is. If you want an admiring man to talk to let me know. I will be more than glad to try to prove that fallacy wrong. Hope we talk soon.

Best Answer