on a site where most people like to be anonymous, I wouldn't count on epic friendships.

Best Answer

You can't be so dependent on people to "be there for you" ... or to proofread your terrible spelling.

Best Answer

I think it makes them feel better. I have one person that will know something's going on, or I could've used their help. AFTER I resolve the issue they're like why didn't you say something? I told them I hope I'm never in an accident with them because if for some reason I'm unable to talk due to injury I'm gonna die in the street if I'm unable to specifically ask them to call an ambulance. It's insincerity, they have no interest in bein there for you, but feel they need to say they are....crazy.

Best Answer

Not all people are fake. You need to ask yourself if you are a true & loyal friend.

Best Answer

I never had someone say that here.. so I can't relate.

Best Answer

Not all of them are fake. My best advice is to keep only the friends that you truly communicate with, and remove the rest. Noone likes to be added just for the sake of growing their friend list. :-)

Best Answer