Yes... We've all been kids and knew it all! However, they are answering adult questions with frustrating and annoying answers! I use to brush it off but when it's consistent, it gets REAL annoying still. Being a Shewolf, I just want to bite them tenderly!!! Lol!
Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 8 Answers Apr 8 in Community

It's getting worse recently. Make me want to find another website *winks*<br />
And since I'm a mature adult. I won't say a thing about you biting me tenderly - that would be childish ;)

Best Answer

problem is some kids like to pretend they are adults to see what we talk about so even if there is a junior ep they wont use it as its not as much fun

Best Answer

That makes sense... I just wish there was a way to,regulate them?!

Best Answer

i have been caught twice now i was having a conversation with a 22 year old and she was asking a lot of things about sex but the way she was asking made me suspicious so i asked her and she was 13 i deleted her

Best Answer

Thank you!! Finally someone shares my thought on this!.. a few years back this place was more fun and meaningful...now even the confessions board has been ruined...

Best Answer

Great!!!! Really?????

Best Answer

Yes... we should form some kind of EP strike or something..

Best Answer

Older people here give annoying answers too.

Best Answer

I could see that...

Best Answer

isant that called facebook

Best Answer

Great idea!

Best Answer

AMEN sis ... but just sayin' you can bite me anytime :) Doc J

Best Answer