and over, just in different wording. Did they not get the answers they were looking for the first time around, or the 5th times around. OR the same topic repeatedly over and over. Surely WE are NOT that brain dead here?
Mawna Mawna 51-55 8 Answers Sep 2, 2009

LOL!! I wonder if the girl who kept asking what it felt like to go skinny dipping ever DID find out!!

Best Answer

Yes, it feels like there's a glitch in the matrix.

Best Answer

SERIOUSLY!!!<br />
I wish there was some way to prevent that--that and people who ask 20 questions in a row, so that other people's questions can't even be seen! That's so selfish! Pace yourselves for goodness sake people!<br />
lol anyway good question.....

Best Answer

probably waiting for the answer that answers their question...Did you never go to the other parent to ask the same question if you didnt like the answer one gave you? hahaha! I didnt cos I only had one...

Best Answer

I TOTALLY HEAR YOU and I am thinking of one main person in particular.. really agitating to have the same question asked over and over again... obviously they are waiting to hear what they want to hear - I suppose some people are just not ready for honest reality checks.. oh well.

Best Answer

History repeats itself, over, and over, and over.....<br />
again!!!

Best Answer

Didn't i see the question somewhere before?

Best Answer

Ummm....have you looked lately??....Its that hour again:)

Best Answer