Maybe, I'm just SLOW.... I don't understand WHY when I do what a man ask me to do, they tell me they know that's what they said, but it's NOT what they were thinking and I should have known! HOW was I supposed to know? I'm NOT a mind reader!!!
LetMeGo2 LetMeGo2 41-45, F 24 Answers Feb 18, 2010

It's true that this is a characteristic usually associated with women. If men do it more now it suggests they're getting in touch with their feminine side, which is what they've been told they're supposed to do.

Best Answer

Lol I thought it was the other way around.

Best Answer

Years ago my wife told me that I didn't know what she was talking about and she was right, What was obvious to her was never for me in interpreting how she saw things . Later she admitted she thought I knew without telling me. Neither partner is usually a mind reader so spelling it out is important. The door swings both ways

Best Answer

I'm guessing you have a particular man in mind when you ask this question. Most of us aren't like that.

Best Answer

I see that all men are the same in your realm...<br />
Bummer...

Best Answer

most guys arent good communicators

Best Answer

I didn't think most men were that way, I thought most women were. I know I am!

Best Answer

I think it goes both ways sometimes hun... It's just we get into the mentality that they love us so they know us in and out which they probably do, but they can't know every thought or feeling.

Best Answer

I HAVE TOLD MY FIANCE THIS SO MANY TIMES THAT MY HEAD SPINS. HE GETS SO ANGRY WHEN I DONT CALL HIM OR COMMENT ON HIS BAD MOOD... WHEN HE'S CONTACTING ME THROUGH TEEEEEEXT. lol<br />
just tell me what you are thinking and I will act accordingly, baby!

Best Answer

Isn't it the other way around?

Best Answer

Thats when you tell them "Sorry but I traded in my ESP for PMS"

Best Answer

I always speak my mind, sometimes to my own deterament. In my case I should rather learn when to keep my big mouth shut to keep the peace.

Best Answer

We as woman need and seek out details of the mind. Most men say what they are thinking, but dont know how to say it well enough for a womans seeking mind. <br />
It not their fault thats how they were made, just as were as woman are the way we were made. Thats why all the confusion. Im sure he did the best he could.

Best Answer

"ummm.... Honey... when I said 'shake your money maker' I didn't really mean to pick up your computer mouse and shake it at me'"<br />
I'm just saying...

Best Answer

MEN JUST ASSUME WE CAN READ THEM<br />
CAUSE THEY KNOW WE'RE SMART<br />
AND HE SOUNDS LIKE HES TRYING TO PLAY THE WOMAN CARD(CAUSE WOMEN SAY THAT ALOT)SO THAT HE COULD PUT BLAME ON SOMEBODY ELSE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG

Best Answer

It is the main complaint of men about women and yet I have noticed the same thing....it works both ways!! I don't read minds either, just say what you mean and mean what you say PLEEEAASE!

Best Answer

something is wrong here!WOMEN usually play such games!

Best Answer