Why are you with a drug dealer? I constantly hear women say, "That's not the real him. I know he can be a better man." Sorry, but that is the real him. <br />
We are what we do, not what we sweet talk our girlfriends and wives into believing we are. He sold drugs. That makes him a drug dealer. He promised you he would stop and didn't, that makes him a liar. <br />
He is selling drugs again. Drugs attract violence like **** attracts flies. He is deliberately putting you in danger, and if you have children, he will be placing them in danger. He will eventually get caught and go to jail. Do you want your children to grow up saying, "My daddy is in jail."?<br />
What to do? Cancel the wedding and kick him out of your life before it is too late. There is no other option.

Best Answer

i'd love it if it wer that easy. But i'm in love he's my first everything and i want to keep it that way. Yes he's a drug dealer &amp; that's the real him, for now. People change, he's just stressed about family problems he's the eldest and wants to help provide... Tbh i know he'll stop he hates to do it but is desperate, i just want to be able to help him realize there's better ways of getting cash n that it isn't that hard. I don't know how to do it though? ... we don't have kids but i can assure once we start to think about it if he's still sellng let alone taking then throwing love out of the window were over"

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately, you are wrong about him. As for helping him find a better way of getting cash, drugs and other illegal acts are typically far more profitable than anything else he will find. But he will earn that money when he IS - not if - IS caught. .... Something else to think about. If he is dealing, you are married, he is keeping the stuff in your house or in your car, and the police bust him, you will be forced to turn states evidence and testify against him, or go to jail as an accomplice. If you are pregnant or have children and are sent to jail, your children will be taken away from you. .... This can only turn out bad for you. Please do your self the biggest favor you will ever do for your self. Leave. As much as it will hurt now, it is nothing compared to what is waiting for you if you stay.

Best Answer

wow that brought tears to my eyes. I'm not that strong though. I'm going to voice my concerns tonight and if he doesn't give me reason to believe it will stop asap then i'll leave. That's the best i can do... Thank you, seriously.

Best Answer

I wish you luck and will pray for you.

Best Answer

You answered your own question. <br />
"We are getting married in 4 months".<br />
:P

Best Answer

lool hmm fair enough. :(

Best Answer

If you live in Colorado, he will be able to open his own little shop to sell it. Or maybe Amsterdam would work that way as well.<br />
If you are in an area where that is not the case, then he is playing a rather dangerous game. I hope you can convince him to find a more acceptable business.

Best Answer

Have you talked to him about it? let him know exactly how you feel and if he loves u enough and dosent want to loose you he will stop, forget the money r how easy it is. its not easy having ur boyfreind in jail and spendin each nite alone beileve me. he needs 2 realise what is more important and i can only hope he stops b4 its 2late for both himself and you

Best Answer

I would not pursue a relationship any further with someone who does not respect the law and thinks they can pick and choose which laws they would like to follow. He will end up in jail soon enough. Pot should or should not be legal make no difference. At this time it is not legal!!!

Best Answer

I dated a guy who was selling for years and years. I always worried but it was like, ok, well we get to go on vacation and I got all kinds of stuff bought for me, but then our house got raided. I luckily didn't get in trouble but you have to live with that risk every day. If I could go back and do it again I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Does he smoke weed? thats the only reason to sell it really..Smoke for free..it's not like you can make serious money unless you're selling quarter pounds a week..

Best Answer

he use to make loads of money from it and stop bcos he use to worry me... yeah he smokes it but he's never short for cash so tht can't be the reason...

Best Answer

Disagree. Black market weed is a multi billion dollar industry in America. Number one cash crop. I know people who make more than doctors selling weed.

Best Answer

I'm out of the loop,i'ts legal where i live.When i used to dabble with it,it wasnt the biggest money maker unless you grew it or moved alot..

Best Answer

i agree with dweeds. i've known guys to make a couple of nice grands from it, but never anything major. i've also realizd bad money never really lasts. :/

Best Answer

Source of income?

Best Answer