I have lots of good, good friends, but they are all males.. and of course I cannot take them shopping.. my best female friend left the country due to work. Now I feel I'm gonna get married without Bride mates... =(
SHERRY84 SHERRY84 26-30, F 13 Answers Oct 19, 2009

"Pretty ladies" usually don't have alot of female friends because of the jealousy that comes with knowing ladies of the male friends...I don't have many 'girly' friends either...I'm an alpha female & some women don't appreciate that...for ex: I'm attractive, I'm well groomed head-to-toe, I study 6 languages, I'm college educated, I've owned my own properties, I travel well, I'm career licensed in many states & a national member of some of my education...I'm a huge threat to women in 'my circle' but I'm not mean & that why ladies don't have anything bad to say about me...I say this to you sherry84, "why try so hard to fit in, when it's clear that you're meant to stand out?"...

Best Answer

Well (some of you) ladies, I know you're feeling quite self-satisfied, so let me help bring you back to reality. The jealousy thing is real, but, chances are that people just don't like you. This is the "typical" breakdown of the average "I think I'm all that" attractive (by today's standards anyways) woman. 25% of the males are gay, in which case they're sort of not males in the first place. 10% are getting in your pants already. 35% wanna get in your pants. 20% just treat you nice because they see all the attention you're getting and figure they are supposed to or something, in other words, not very bright. 10% might actually be "friends". So, sorry twinkle t*ts, but that's how it is.

Best Answer

Wow. Bitter much? Nice name calling at the end, very mature. While your spite-laced post may hold some water, it doesn't answer the age old question of why some beautiful, successful women have trouble making friends. Jealousy IS the answer in 90 percent of cases. If you have everything going for you, some women will look for reasons to hate you. It makes living in a world of seemingly perfect alpha males and females more tolerable for average folks. Nit pick and then hate them. Problem solved. Hope that brings YOU back to reality.

Best Answer

They always think of you as competition, or your gonna invade their territory. Its different when you grow up with female friends but when you live somewhere else, they already have all their own friends so your just someone they can talk about. I always seem to have an easier time talking to guys then woman, I think because my dad was such an influence on me that I know alot of things that they relate to, and I'm not one of those uppity snobby type girls that are hard to talk to to begin with.

Best Answer

I'm with you bcgirl21. I can't deal with drama queens. I'd rather sit home or at the bar with a bunch of guys. No pressure to make small talk. Love screaming and jumping around while watchin football and baseball

Best Answer

I think we need permission for guys to dress up as chicks,..so they can go shopping etc...and just hang out with hot chicks doing girly stuff...<br />
They could even be brides mates,if theres a girl shortage,..which i think there might be...<br />
Its like during the war,..how girls would have to fill in for the blokes when there were shortages..<br />
So maybe its time for guys to be better girlfriends now and then??

Best Answer

I think for most women its a competition thing.<br />
I personally dont have that problem... mostly because most girls think I'm gay ... so they dont worry about me taking their men..... and most of the guys know I'm bi so they like having me around..

Best Answer

I have female friends but it takes time to develop.<br />
Sadly, it seems that each generation gets more and more narcisitic. From my own experience, female friends need constancr approval.<br />
I get dirty glares from women, and I did not ask for it either.<br />
Contrary to popular belief, I feel safer with beautiful girlfriends. The pretty ones have always been loyal--it is the not so attractive ones who give me trouble.

Best Answer

well I have maybe just 3 female friends, but I think that the answer is that they think in us like competition.

Best Answer

never a problem for me. having guy friends is always a challenge for me, but i dont go looking for them.

Best Answer

Is not always about competition... I'm pretty average. Girls usually try to be my friends, but after a while they give up. I don't have much in common with them and find hard to connect. Another problem is that women tend to be too judging and that makes me feel uncomfortable. With guys, however, it's so much easier. The few girlfriends I have are really sweet types. They are also prettier than me and I don't give a damn for that. My problem is with competitive, judging and overly normal people.

Best Answer

Sorry, it was a reply to the post in general, I just clicked the wrong button (I'm using my phone)

Best Answer