It's a good point, except that I don't know anyone who's actually pro-abortion. Pro-choice is just that---supports letting the woman make the decision. When she chooses to continue the pregnancy, people who are pro-choice are fine with that, too.<br />
But the people who actually call themselves "pro-life" while supporting the death penalty are hypocrites.

Best Answer

Could not have said it better myself bb.

Best Answer

Abortion is about taking innocent lives. The death penalty is about eliminating preditors who are a threat to innocent lives.

Best Answer

do you support welfare, and have you adopted? Also, do you trust the government to decide who is dangerous?

Best Answer

A better scenario would be improved birth control, but many a baby are a result of failed birth control. This being the case...don't have sex unless you are willing to deal with the possibile resulting pregnancy. Abortion should not be used as birth control. On the other hand...the baby raper guy should have been an abortion...but he wasn't so it is justified to eradicate this heinous individual.

Best Answer

That's just Lib logic at it's finest: "Lets grind up babies who've never committed a single crime, but lets save the guy who raped a 4 year old and set her on fire, he TOTALLY needs to be here".

Best Answer

What she said!

Best Answer

stop posting utter nonsense. Most liberals do not want abortions to happen just like thinking tobacco should be legal does not mean someone wants people to smoke more. Also, how often does someone rape and murder a child for the hell of it.

Best Answer

Not for me there is no conflict involved. In some cases shoot them end of story
In some cases women have to have abortions I am all for that too.
Get used to it human life is expendable always has been

Best Answer