emmellw emmellw 41-45, M 31 Answers Jan 21, 2011

There is no painless way to kill yourself. Even people who have "died instantly" likely felt at least a blinding moment of extreme pain. Death is inevitable for all of us and will come in its scheduled time. Taking your own life is just asking to have to go through all the pain, all the struggle all over again. And no, it's not a do-over or a restart for the soul. When a suicide reincarnates it's without the benefit of consultation and with the added negative karma one takes on when one takes their own life. Just stick it out and do the best you can. It might not be fun, but remember, everything in this world is temporary, the bad as well as the good. This too shall pass.

Best Answer

old age???

Best Answer

Wait until you grow old

Best Answer

Killing yourself will only put pain on others. I feel it's a cowards way out. Life is to short as it is. I hope you get these thoughts out of your head.

Best Answer

THE LEAST PAINFUL WAY IS NOT TO KILL YOURSELF THAT DOES HURT AT ALL, PLEASE DONT TRY TO KILL YOURSELF TRY TALKING TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW IF YOU CANT TALK TO THE HELP-LINE KAT GAVE YOU IF YOU CANT DO THAT IM WILLING TO CHAT IF U WANT HIT ME UP SO SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY

Best Answer

Im looking Up Ways Now, When I Find One Ill Come Back Here and Let You No!

Best Answer

having some nuttter in your house who as beeen watching the saw moves to many times and they tortoureyou for days be for he or she kills you well i read that wong I WOULD SAY IN YOUR SLEEP

Best Answer

yellow duct tape

ok, you got me. Why would you want to kill yourself?

Best Answer

that sounds painful

Best Answer

some drug that ppl like us cant get a hold of

Best Answer

For the sake of answering your question and personal experience being a firefighter in the field.....Orange juice and ant poison out in the prarie with no cell phone.

Best Answer

Heroine. blink. Your gone.

Best Answer

Have you asked someone that's dead.

Best Answer

How can u people answer this question.

Don't do it if your thinking about it. I've had my moments when i dont think its worth it anymore. but at the end its worth being alive. life is hard thats just life.

Best Answer

I used to think about family members and friends and even my pet cat once I'm

Gone. But I don't anymore I don't actually care what goes on once I'm gone. I feel bad it will hurt them spec my mum and dad but really and truly I've become so sad Ive become selfish and just want to be gone I hate waking up every morning I dnt care for anything that used to make me smile. I literally don't want to fix it I want my sadness and repeat ovlf same **** everyday to just go. I want out of dis crappy excuse of a life!

Best Answer

yeah I am with you, I tried to change my life. there no more love all I see is darkness. no future I am no use to anyone anymore.. Im not scared to die I don't thinks its selfish. I know that people love and care about me but I have become obsolete. useless. at first I was scared that I would go to hell but, that has been replaced with im in hell now.. no rainbow at the end of the tunnel for me. I have a good life.. Its just time ..there's nothing left for me to do.

Best Answer

I have wondered this before, as many people have. The rest of you people should not judge this person for wanting an answer to this query. Telling someone to 'see somebody' when they are feeling this way, only cements the feelings that no one really knows what you're going through. That being said, it's also relevent to remember that the results are permanent. No rest for the wicked, indeed. Ultimately, the question was pertaining to what a seemingly painless path would be, not the moral implications therein. We each have a choice to make.

Best Answer

Hang yourself

Don't shoot yourself our might give you brain damage

Don't jump infront of a train put car you might be paralysed for life

Best Answer

Just go and shoot yourself in your head like every guy who finally gets peace after life decides to be a big fudge up and bullies you.

Best Answer

Shoot ur self like my cousin did

Best Answer

Pills

Best Answer

I wonder that too.

Best Answer