If you're so focused on the spelling of each member, you really missed your calling as an English teacher! Haven't you EVER MADE MISTAKES YOURSELF? I will be on the hunt for you and see if you ever make mistakes in anything you write! I will then toy with you until you're forced to block me! Lol!!!!!!
Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 3 Answers Apr 8 in Community

In college I majored in English, so I try to use good grammar - but grammar only counts in school.<br />
People who focus on grammar are missing the message - and the message is really what counts!<br />
That being said, you can you with me anytime - believe me, the pleasure will be all mine :)

Best Answer

Toy with me...

Best Answer

Go get em shewolfie!

Best Answer

I just like the way u think!!!

Best Answer

Just ignore that stuff. You're getting way too upset about that. You can't control how other people act .. only how you allow them to affect you. The more they see it bothers you, the more they're going to do it anyway.

Best Answer