So Justin Bieber had one joint and now about a million girls are cutting themselves "to stop him from doing drugs". There's a trend on twitter: #CuttingForJustin I seriously wish the world ended 2 weeks ago.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 34 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

if he dies from pot i will throw a party, everyones invited!!!

Best Answer

This is one time I'm sad that there has never been 1 case in history of people dying from pot. Maybe he'll just fall off the stage instead... :P

Best Answer

HAHAHA! YES!

Best Answer

Or get a brick thrown at him. . .

Best Answer

I find this to be HILFUCKINGLARIOUS

Best Answer

Imagine what they are gonna do when they find out about his new tattoo. Oh the humanity!! If he was smart, he'd come out and say he won't stop smoking until all his fans stop cutting.... but we all know he isn't that smart. :P

Best Answer

He will never do that the little sh*t.

Best Answer

This is distrubing

Best Answer

very.

Best Answer

>.<

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Imagine if 1D did this.

Best Answer

eff 1D, I hate them all

Best Answer

Thank gosh!! I thought I was the only one!!

Best Answer

Yeah, I almost hung myself when Justin dated Britney....kidding, no ***** were given even then. Cull the herd!

Best Answer

he dated Britney?!

Best Answer

Lol, yes

Best Answer

Ah what women will do for money. The interesting thing is that he of all people is now what our society regards as an alpha male. Yeah. I know what you're thinking: Eugenics seems like a good idea now, doesn't it.

Best Answer

"what women will do for money"? HUMANS as a whole have a lust for money. I like how you exclude women, like we're a different sepecies.

Best Answer

I'm not excluding women. BTW FYI men only want money because poor men don't get laid, unlike poor women. I can even show you stats which show that as soon as a woman has enough money she avoids relationships. Do not make me kick your ***.

Best Answer

and there is something wrong? When I have enough money, I might avoid relationships. Don't want anyone taking it all.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong at all; if you're honest.

Best Answer

and what if you're not, it doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Oh it does it usually costs the guy his house, the kids, all his money. Basically it wipes the dude out while the woman ends up financially better off than ever.

Best Answer

if you're married. Not every women is married, women can make money on their own.

Best Answer

Wish more of them would.

Best Answer

He also shouldn't marry a gold digger, but any who.

Best Answer

Who gives a ****, about Justin Beiber that is...

Best Answer

HOLLA!

Best Answer

I think you a dumbass person in general if you cut myself lol all my life I thought we was suppose to avoid pain

Best Answer

I know!

Best Answer

monkey see, monkey do.

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

just let retarded people do what they want.. if they did it just do less idiot on earth

Best Answer

so stupid.

Best Answer

sad but true

Best Answer

4 chan strikes again.

Best Answer

No! They've uploaded pictures of the twitter account and of girls cutting themselves for Justin Biever all over facebook!

Best Answer

you mean people would just get on the internet and lie?! do you know what 4chan is and what they are capable of?

Best Answer

You know he's smokin a fatty n laughing his *** off right now.!

Best Answer

Stupid is as stupid does.

Best Answer

Idiotic... Imbosilc... Stupidity... Mentally challenged..... Shall I go on?

Best Answer

Oh just let them be.<br />
Darwinian award candidates everyone of them.<br />
They increase the human gene pool by remving themselves from it.

Best Answer

its so stupid

Best Answer

Aww... Saw the pictures I guess I'm disappointed... I was hoping when you said "bieber fans" and "cutting" you were talking about the neck area... Or with a chainsaw... Dumb Bieber fans... You can't just "die" cutting yourself that way!<br />
Having said that I have a new found respect for Bieber... At least he did SOMETHING worthwhile in his life... Smoking pot I mean :-) <br />
Of course Beiber as a poster child for pot is kind of like Hitler as a poster child for abortion... Pot smokers would quit overnight once they found out they had something in common with that JA

Best Answer

haha agreed

Best Answer

"SOMETHING worthwhile in his life" LMAO!! That's awesome. :P

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I just looked on twitter.. WOOOOOOW.

Best Answer

AND YOU SAW IT?

Best Answer

Yeah. Totally nuts. The power of influence this kid has.. I'd do a lot more than gyrating on stage and making perfumes for tweens, if I were him.

Best Answer

He doesn't have the power of influence... He just has immature girls who want to be part of something as fans... I likened him to Hitler because both suck and are evil and worthless waste of oxygen... But more so because much like Hitler, his followers know he sucks, but they want to be popular and not "die" so they follow him anyway because that's what the crowd does...
But yeah, we are all screwed when these girls grow up... And some are my age... Cause today all that matters is how popular you are, not what you produce... Hope that changes when they grow older...

Best Answer

Having a following is having power of influence. If you're photographed smoking a joint and a bunch of people mutilate themselves in protest.. you're pretty influential. It doesn't matter what his fanbase is, if he does something, there's a margin of the populace that takes notice.

Best Answer

it was a HOAX

Best Answer

why the **** would somebody do that?!

Best Answer