Some states in the East Coast have postponed email voting and have until Friday to submit their votes!!! Folks this election will drag on till Friday and we won't know who the winner is tonight!!!..
AvalonWeiss AvalonWeiss 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Politics

We'll have a pretty good idea I think..before Friday, that is.

Best Answer

Hadn't heard of that, makes no sense to me. The polls will be closed by the time the storm gets here. This is SO confusing---postponed votes, 4 hours lines in Virginia forcing people to leave to go back to work without voting, etc.

Best Answer

GEEZZZZ on all accounts...

Best Answer

I have not heard of that one. Are you sure this is really true?

Best Answer

Those are so few votes that I don't think they will be a deciding factor.

Best Answer

We might. How big are the states and how much of the populations within those states that are casting email votes? Really, regardless of the populations of those states, if the percentage casting votes by email is considerably smaller than the difference between the vote counts, those votes won't matter.

Best Answer

There are other states having mail that won't be voted till then. Honestly I think it will be known late this evening who wins.

Best Answer

did you NOT realize who ever lost was gonna milk the "lost votes" in the wake of Sandy for weeks if not months to come BEFORE the storm hit ???? come ON.......the fuckkk you thinkin' girl ???

Best Answer

I wasn't aware we had advanced to email voting, let alone postponed anything. I think your facts may be in error.

Best Answer

I read that in New Jersey supposedly they allowed e-mail voting to trickle into Friday due to the storm. I didn't know we had e-mail voting either.

Best Answer

Hmmm, learn something new everyday. Thanks !

Best Answer

I think only certain counties have it

Best Answer