deepfriedpeanutbuttersandwich deepfriedpeanutbuttersandwich 36-40, F 8 Answers Apr 2, 2012

AHHHH...thanks for the laugh :D. This is funny on so many different levels...the question, your user name and your avitar...hilariousity at it's best.

Best Answer

I agree! That's why I was wondering if someone was trying to be funny - Look at my avatar. Not only that, most of my questions have been about food that I love. It's ridiculous.

Best Answer

I'm a fellow foodie too :P What's your favorite food?

Best Answer

You should eat regularly, whatever you do dont get anorexic

Best Answer

probably but a good one:D

Best Answer

It's ******* me off - I keep trying to add an experience, and they keep directing me to crap I have NO interest in or experience with. I wish they would stop.

Best Answer

have you tryed to write a note to support center? it s probbably just a but and it would take far less time to fix it with them than alone.

Best Answer

bug* -.-

Best Answer

No u have anorexia

Best Answer

No - Trust me - I eat all day long. And I KEEP it down, too. That's why this is so laughable.

Best Answer