It sounds like you're under a lot of pressure. Maybe you just need to make some time for yourself and escape all of these worries. If you're worried about your partner self harming or having destructive thought, that's perfectly reasonable. Is there a helpline you can call locally?

Best Answer

could be over-protectiveness because of the near death scenarios? or if you're constantly worried about his mentality it could make you angry he's putting himself into situations you might think he can't handle?

Best Answer

That sums it up pretty well. He even told me he likes the near-death because it's "entertaining" (thrilling), and that chills me to the bone.

Best Answer

yeah it sounds like it would hah, but i reckon if its something he loves doing it could be pretty good for him, it lets him vent things out or distract himself

Best Answer

That is true. It's just I'd rather him pick a less threatening hobby, like cod haha

Best Answer

we all go through cycles like this... perfectly normal.

Best Answer

You are mothering him. You need a partner not a child.

Best Answer

You're right, actually.

Best Answer