need someone to help me. I'm so depressed; it's horrible. Whenever I'm on diets, I kind of think to myself.. 'wtf's the point? Just gonna die and there'll be no point on this anyway. 70 years not really a long time. might as well just binge because it makes me happy' Why do people keep saying 'life's too short'?! It's so triggering. It hurts, physically. No point in making friends; just gonna die and loose them all anyway. No point loosing weight; jus gonna die and loose it all anyway. I'm 13 years old!! I don't wantt to feel like this anymore it's horrible! I can't get motivated to do literally anything!!!
FibreglassWings FibreglassWings 22-25, F 13 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Depression

jus teenage angst lil missy <3 we all go through it. jus hang in there n be tough. you'll ride it out soon enough. :]

listen to music that brings a smile to your face. like 80s! :D

Best Answer

i don't think every teenager feels like that

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

You might die tomorrow. Get hit by a bus or something.

Then again you might live til 100. Just do whatever makes you feel good

Best Answer

why bother? it's not gonna matter.

Best Answer

Yeah. In the scheme of things you don't matter. Nor do I. But that's the fun if it. We can just do what makes us happy.

Best Answer

i just want to be happy, go through one day without worrying about death!

Best Answer

This is like the amplifier noise before someone touches the guitar strings. Walk away from the speaker! Play that thing, sister.

Best Answer

the feelings that you are currently experiencing are normal and usually appear as we grow up. Most frequently these emotions stay with us forever so we have to distract ourselves with friends, achievements in career, love, etc in order to feel somewhat "worth it".

I don't want to upset you even more, but it is called LIFE.

Best Answer

great. so it means nothing. all we achieve; it means nothing. may as well stay in bed for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

it only matters if it means something to us. If you are trying to achieve something just to prove yourself in the others' eyes, then it just wastes your time. But as long as it matters to YOU...there is still hope..

Best Answer

And im very very sorry if i upset you :(
j

Best Answer

don't diet just eat and do exercise the more you eat the more exercise you do and the point of doing that is to have enough health to do other things you won't be able to walk if you can┬┐t breathe because you are too fat and you can't do that either if you are skinny.

just eat and do exercise doing that is enough to everyone but if that isn't enough for you do something you need all your concentration so you will focus on it and only on it.

of course only do that if you are really worried about it if you aren't don't do anything but remember that if you don't do anything you are gonna have a bad health and you can have an idea of what will happen if that happens.

Best Answer

I have an eating disorder and eating makes me feel awful, even a little really unless i binge and purge

Best Answer

then eat enough to live and if you don't know what to live for just find a reason,any reason counts no matter how stupid it is.when i was little i didn't know why i lived for so i started to say i lived to play videogames pretty lame but that was enough for me

Best Answer

You do sound depressed have you always been this way or did something trigger it ?

Best Answer

Been like this since I was about 9, no joke.

Best Answer

Im a lot older but my illness started as a child just no one realised so I understand but if you are seeking help now you can get better but may never be cured it is tough I know & it does not get easier Im sorry to say so get all the help you can whenever you feel up to it - try & find someone you can trust to talk it out that is my advice ;-)

Best Answer

Do you have any interests or hobbies you enjoy??

Best Answer

What's the point, it won't matter, there's no point, im just gonna die anyway..
see what i mean!! i always always loose motivaion

Best Answer

There is a point.. you are going to be around for at least 70+ years..Wouldn`t it be awesome to do something great in that amount of time?

Best Answer

70 years aint a long time; everyone says life's too short

Best Answer

Life IS too short..in a blink of an eye...you`ll be 18..making adult choices....grab life by the Onions girl...have fun..do something...anything..

Best Answer