Godness Nov 16, 2012 3:44 AM Hello Dearest Friend !!! How are you doing today and how is home and work. i hope all is good and great with you and the family and i hope all relatives and friends are well. i am very glad to came across your page and it really sound cool to me to drop you a mail to tell you a bit about me.Well My name is Frank Presently I am a Hard working Student in the Junior High form one , On the bases of personality and i have a Good and Strong sense of Honor GOD Fearing Person , Friendly, hate lairs, Good Humanity ,Loving ,kind , Honest , Truthful , Respectful and friendly open mind person have much Rectitude Much Faithfulness ,Sincerity and much fidelity Much more. i want a good friend with the same Attitude am having . Actually I am a person who find it his deep pleasure wanting to have a good Friend Globally , As you know Friendship Plays a good Important and Vital Role in knowing. What i mean is that We can Learn Much about Each other Country and much things
TheChurchLady TheChurchLady 46-50, F 9 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

Scams are the leading industry in Nigeria

Best Answer

Russian kid looking for American bride.

Best Answer

well it's not much worse than the witchcraft guy.. "You send me you creditcard details and I use between $100-$500 to buy toys for orphans and then I will work my magic after two month my magic will be done and you will be happy and I will delete all details about your credit card...

Not suspicious at all right

Best Answer

did you do it? ;-)

Best Answer

ofcourse I did... I really want some random witchcrafting werewolfwannabe to make me happy .. and think about those poor orphans.. .. NOT ;-)

Best Answer

Just got a p.m. from a Cape Verde scammer. I checked and her account is disabled for spamming.

Best Answer

ive had a couple try things here

best one was the one that claimed me as its bf then immediately asked for money for internet which was about to be cut off. lol

Best Answer

where did it come from ? what country ?

Best Answer

form letter...a pm....grrrr

Best Answer

What to do. What to do?

Best Answer