When you give a choice of either or then you're short changing yourself. I like SweetlyLingering's response.

Best Answer

Neither. You aren't being fair to yourself with the attractive one, and if you aren't attracted to the other then you aren't being fair to him. Find someone that you are attracted to and cherishes you.

Best Answer

The first, obviously is a no go. If you love yourself, then you should not be with someone that hurts you. If you allow a man to treat you badly, then it doesn't seem like you love yourself enough and if you can't do even that, you may not be ready to love others. As for the second, it is a longshot at best that it will work. Certainly a lack of physical chemistry could be overcome, but it takes a lot of patience on both your part to see it through and in the end, it all depends on how much you value looks. If looks are that important to you, then don't get into it, it is not worth the trouble for the both of you to try to see it through and wait for things to change.

Best Answer

I'd rather date someone that I feel the connection with over how he looks. I find that I often feel that special connection with men that make me laugh.

Best Answer

Well me being average and kind, I am kinda partial to being nice, secretlybwishing I was a Jonny Handsome ****!

Best Answer

It's funny in life how we put up with BS sometimes to date that really hot guy/ girl. I look at a beautiful woman like an exotic car, fun to drive but expensive to maintain.

Best Answer