Stole the last kitten in the litter and made my niece cry. xD

Best Answer

Shhhhhh, thats a secret. ;)

Best Answer

my neice wouldn't stop going outside barefoot and this annoyed me so I made her play follow the leader and I walked over a thistle patch. When she stepped on it, it made her cry. I felt like i needed to step in and teach her why what she was doing was wrong, i had somewhat good intentions (if you're reading this im sorry). Damn i was sadistic and mean as little kid. P.s. I've done waay worse, but im a much better person.

Best Answer

im kinda glad u did that. im crazy annoied wen som1 does that.

Best Answer

If I told you what I did, you would throw up.

Best Answer

no i wouldnt.

Best Answer

Yes, yes you would

Best Answer

no,no i wouldnt

Best Answer

I'm telling you, you would..

Best Answer

i put a pair of pannies in my buddies lunch box knowing that his wife would fix his lunch the next day oh man that was hard to make her beleave it was me i still dont think she beleaved me<br />
they are devorced now

Best Answer

i cant tell wether thats sad or really SUPER FUNNY!!! so ill say there both x) x(

Best Answer

tell my ex i was pregnant b.c he was a douche bag but still wanted to have sex and all the benefits w.o the title so I threw the your a dad now and i don't want u n e more card got my prego friend to pee on a stick and everything... and the time were everybody thought i got kidnapped but i just didn't want to be friends with them n e more,,, Ooppsy lil old young me!

Best Answer