male population of the planet is also disgusting and unclean since 99.9% of men don't shave on a REGULAR basis?
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in Habits

Firstly, if a man isn't "man" enough to deal with some hair on a woman, then they shouldn't be having sex anyway... Get. over. it.... I don't think it's right to want a woman to look like a pre-pubecent girl and then want to go at it with her... Women shouldn't succumb to social pressures of what is normal, and what men want in a woman. If it is a personal choice then go ahead, but never in a million years is it okay to change your body by someone else's requirement. you'd be acting like a lap dog.

Best Answer

I think its a PERSONAL choice.

Best Answer

All is vanity

Best Answer

In my opinion, women who do not remove their natural body hair are more feminine than those who do remove it. I'm a male who would relish having a not-shaved woman in my life.

I'm glad to know that there are a few other people who also think that shaving of armpits and "down below" promotes a "little girl" look; I have held this opinion for years but hadn't encountered anyone else, male or female, who also thought that.

Best Answer

I'd love it if men would at least trim their armpit hair back. It's kinda gross. But I don't like the totally hairless look on a man.

Best Answer

Women in France don't shave armpits or legs.

Best Answer

thats a silly story from 30 years ago . women in france are very much like in america. lots or women in america dont shave now either

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

I always forget to shave my legs, we still have sex and he never notices!!!

Best Answer

He notices, he just doesn't care enough to risk making a discussion out of it.

Best Answer

Really Really, you think I mean he knows I don't shave my you know what enough so I think he just figures the legs go along with and to be honest he dosen't last long enough to know at least I BELIEVE THAT!!!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No. It's called a double standard. Get used to it.

Best Answer

Who's calling them disgusting and 'unclean'?

Best Answer

Naw, men with super long hair and large breasts are gross. Not so with women. Cultural perceptions aren't tangible but they're still very real things that matter, as silly and arbitrary as they are.

That said, excess hair on guys is unappealing to me personally, and probably most women, but a bit is fine, even necessary.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

I thought that was already accepted.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer