LadyWest LadyWest 51-55 22 Answers May 12, 2012

It's time to go visit family, friends or get out and meet some good people and NOT wait for it. Get some diversion. Bad news won't be as bad and good news will be great if you break your concentration on it for a while.

Best Answer

God can perform miracles, you just need faith and pray, pray to God and worship Him, be thankful for the things you have, in Islam we have a positive attitude to illness, that is illness is God's way of cleansing your soul, we say Alhamdulillah, which is thanks be to God, whether in good times or in bad, but pray to praise God not just in times of need and desperation. God will answer your prayers, and whatever God has destined for you will be. Inshaallah everything will go well for you. Get your family or friends to help you through and support you. Keep yourself busy and try not to think too much about it. Eat healthy foods and especially good for helping to prevent cancer are tomatoes.

Best Answer

Because you know God's love has no bearing on the results. Anyone, no matter their faith, would be scared. Good luck & hope all turns out well.

Best Answer

probably because deep down you know there is no god and you only have yourself to rely on. Take strength from that and trust in yourself. You'll be ok I'm sure. be thinking of you.

Best Answer

What a pathetic, little English thing to say.

Best Answer

glad I'm not english then...

Best Answer

Because you are human, and what you are waiting on is scary, it's normal. I hope all turns out good for you.

Best Answer

Few things are as lonely as being trapped in your own thoughts. I hope you come though it OK.

Best Answer

Yes god does love you. And hopefully he has inspired you to find a good urologist to get you through the physical part so you can live a mostly normal life. <br />
When I was diagnosed with bladder cancer my first fear was not the cancer but how my life would be changed by getting rid of it. Researching the internet only increased my fears. I couldn't stand the thought of having to wear a bag glued to my skin to collect urine. I thought I would rather die. <br />
After the best treatment options failed to stop the cancer I had to accept that I would have my bladder removed or die within about five painful years. With surgery that would leave me impotent and possibly incontinent as the only option, I sought more opinions. My sister in law, a retired nurse, had non-cancer bladder failure some 20 years ago and was helpful with my prognosis. After talking with her I sought more opinion.<br />
The third urologist i saw gave me hope. He explained the surgery options, one of which uses a section of small intestine to make a new bladder which is connected to my original plumbing. No bags, stand to pee, everything a man expects from his urological system. <br />
A year and a half after surgery I am fine. I cannot have erections and I'm dealing with that, sometimes i have to use a catheter to empty my neobladder (the technical term for my form of urinary divergence) but I am vertical, dry most of the time and love every minute I'm alive and pain free. And i'm looking forward to holding my first grandson next May. <br />
I'm not a religious man and from the number of people who prayed for my recovery I must not be a very good man. But god still loves me enough to help me find a good urologist. I do pray for others and I pray that your results will come back negative. If not, buckle down, accept that your life will be changed. Ask your health care providers the difficult questions and know that god has given some people the talent to get you through this. <br />
There are times too trust in god and there are times to trust in others whom god has blessed with the talent to help you. No, life will not be as you expected, you will make changes, and god will smile that you've exercised the free will that he (or she) gave you. God may not heal you but will show the way. Please tell the group of your diagnosis and how you dealt with it.

Best Answer

My husband and I were there 6 months ago. Not knowing was the worst. Knowing isn't a ton better, but at least you can formulate a plan then. That is, if you need one. Doing something - anything - helps. Something to start getting better. Like Juicing. One of my sister's clients was diagnosed with incurable pancreatic cancer. Went from 90 to 20 tumors on her pancreas juicing. That is something for me, as this is not someone I have no idea if they exist on the Internet, but someone I know exists! To get to the point. Praying always helped us or just reading the bible. Somehow it was comforting. Everyday declare, "I shall not die, but live. And declare the works of the Lord!" God bless and I pray he gives you peace and also good news.

Best Answer

Because its the not knowing, the what if, i know its easy enough for me to say but dont let it worry you or any thoughtless little comments on here get to you. Im here if you ever need someone to talk to.lol

Best Answer

beca.use you dont have your man to confort you. im sorry, but God shjould be more then enough

Best Answer

don't be my dear. you are dependent on God. <br />
Now...Must believe in yourself.:) <br />
Say ok...all will be fine. (with confidence , no matter what.)<br />
right now ...your tone seems lower. (and I know how that feels). SO stick your head up! of course God Loves you. What About you ha??? push yourself dear. <br />
****hugs 4U****<br />
be tough!

Best Answer

I hope your results come through quick & that they show negative. Try not to worry & I wish you well.

Best Answer

Best of luck in dealing with the results...be they positive which I hope for or otherwise. <br />
As for God... knowing he loves you is enough for "normal times" but it is natural to be afraid of the unknown. Its also normal to not want to leave the known. It is even normal for you to feel some anger at God that you are going through this. But in everything you go through in this, turn to God and ask him to help you understand and accept what is happening. "Thy will be done" is a hard part about loving God... when his will is different from our own.

Best Answer

Everybody is scared of the unknown. Worrying isn't going to make the results come in faster. Good or bad, God still loves you and you will know how to handle whatever results you receive. Go for a walk and don't spend time thinking about something that is currently not in your control. You will be back in control once you know the results. Remember when you are not in control, God is. He's got this. Cast your worries upon Him.

Best Answer

Been exactly there. Yes, it is scary. I can tell you why I was scared. Maybe it might help. Because I was just getting happy about being alive, and the idea that I might soon be dead was plain old sad. I realized very sharply that I enjoyed the heck out of this world, good or bad times, and did not want to leave it. Try to keep busy -- distracted -- but it is actually helpful to spend a little bit of time on the floor, sobbing and feeling sorry for yourself, just not too much time. I wish you only good luck with this situation.

Best Answer

It's a major moment in your life. It's understandable to feel the way you do, but keep faith and focus. Even if it comes back positive, it doesn't mean the end. :-)

Best Answer

Because you do not love yourself...invest in you and accept yourself. mx:))

Best Answer

Yeah God loves u but that doesn't mean you can't be scared. You're on Earth and your health is delicate. God is fine upstairs!

Best Answer