Stop being herded by popular media and actually take a moment to understand how amazing this world really is. Nature. Is. Awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-vweBGmW0Q
Fractalist Fractalist 16-17, F 10 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Doing Good

So how about assuming we're all here 24/7 and sheep?

Best Answer

In general, most people are. It's not the 24/7-ness of technology that's saddening. It's technology dependency that's saddening.

Best Answer

I know lots of people who aren't :/

Best Answer

Since I got this great nature app I don't need to go outside to enjoy being outside!

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

Do you see the irony here, you are telling us from behind a computer screen!

Best Answer

I'm not saying "don't use technology at all." I'm saying "get your arse away from your computer once in a while."

Best Answer

I know what you are saying.............

Best Answer

So technically it's not irony. If I was complaining about the overuse of technology, then it'd be ironic. I'm complaining about tech addiction.

Best Answer

But you are using the tech you are complaining about..........and telling us to go out when you are behind a computer yourself telling us this.

Best Answer

I'm a Gypsy, my friend, I know nature better than you do.

Best Answer

Since when did gypsies use the internet? Do you understand the mathematics of the world?

Best Answer

I use the Internet since I managed to get a working laptop. Stole it out of a Circuit City (while they were still in business).

Best Answer

Ah, I miss circuit city...

Best Answer

I do too! They had some cool stuff. I hardly ever bought anything since they didn't usually allow us in with the horses and stuff, and they could just tell that if they turned their backs, half the inventory would be missing. But I liked to browse, and I did get a cell phone from them.

Best Answer

Mmm interesting.

Best Answer

yeah... it's kinda dark here. and i .... don't want to anyway. *grins*

Best Answer

Lol u *** obviously your on the Internet also plus it's pitch black....*steps outside observes the projects ..goes back inside*

Best Answer

Yeah, but I'm not on the internet 24/7. I actually take time to go outside once in a while, dear sheeple.
You're a sheep.

Best Answer