Krispe Kreme

Best Answer

LOL THAT'S MY STORE!!!! I GET A DOUGHNUT DAILY FROM THERE!!!

Best Answer

Heck Yeah!

Best Answer

The mall!!! More variety!!!

Best Answer

i like you're style,wink

Best Answer

neither. too many people bashing carts and elbows. I support the small business

Best Answer

i couldnt agree more,,awsome answer

Best Answer

It depends. If I want to find something cheaply and quickly I'll head to WalMart, but if I want to take a walk and enjoy the food court and just looking at things and people, give me the mall.

Best Answer

you just said it all ----cheap,,and made in china

Best Answer

wal-mart prices / the mall selection

Best Answer

Well, our Wal-Mart has all the grocery stuff too so I have to go there all the time anyways. I guess I like it because it's so cheap. I love the mall too though. Tough choice. As far as how much fun i'm having I'd have to say the mall is my fave. Especially the free samples from Sees!

Best Answer

ares do to,,but it just feels funny having my grocerys being bagged like socks and motor oil,,so to speak,,lol

Best Answer

We don't even have an indoor mall for miles, it's usually this collection of shops and stores that you walk around to on a sidewalk. But I prefer target either way. If I have LOTS of time to burn, I'd go to the mall complexes.

Best Answer

aaaww i feel bad we have huge indoor malls here

Best Answer

So much fun to people watch either.....but think the freaks come out at Wal-mart. Gotta say wal-mart....and not to shop

Best Answer

for buying = walmart because they have falling prices<br />
for window shopping and just generally having a nice time = the mall

Best Answer

wall mart is not always the better deal

Best Answer

Compared to the mall it is. At least here anyway.

Best Answer