So. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now, and I thought that everything was going great, but today I came home early today and heard something weird. I saw the most disgusting thing ever. My boyfriend was under my brother, and well...we all know how gay sex is. I want to say that I am not homophobic in any way (I am the head of the GSA at my school), but how am I supposed to react to that?It's my brother and my boyfriend- both of whom I thought were straight. I MEAN MY BROTHER HAD IS **** UP MY BOYFRIEND'S ***?!I obviously broke up with my boyfriend, and told me brother- he's all yours, obviously he wants you more than he wants me. But it's been so awkward between my bro and I, and before we were so close. I just can't believe he would do something like that, and that my boyfriend would do something like that. I'm not a vindictive *****, so I've tried to let bygones be bygones, but it's so hard (I go to boarding school), having to see both of them daily and not telling anyone. It's a lot to carry on my shoulders, and I don't want to be a brat and go tell my mom- but she's my best friend...but she'd kill my brother and ex-bf..So, what should I do?
MakeLovePlease MakeLovePlease 16-17 23 Answers Dec 16, 2011

So now your boyfriend is your SISTER-IN-LAW.

Best Answer

my wife discovered me and my boyfriend in a similar way. I am a crossdresser and turned gay later in life. I had been hiding it pretty well but it turns out one of the men in one of the gay clubs I go to talked to someone who knew me. It got back to my wife and she started having me followed. She has pictures of me with many different men in many different positions. The thing that bothered her most is that like her boyfriend I was on the bottom. It's not that she'd be ok with me on top but she said it explains a lot about my sexual performance me being the receiver. She has since found a "real man" with a "real ****" and knows what sexual satisfaction is now. She told me she occasionally suspected I was gay but couldn't believe her thoughts. WE both have something in common again, we both have boyfriends.

Best Answer

I too was once married and discovered I was like you later. But I really because knew I was attracted to men early in life. I would call it self-denial. Hope you and your boyfriend are very happy.

Best Answer

Does she gets ****** infront of you from her boy friend ? If yes how does it feel ?

Best Answer

Look - you just had a bite of reality sandwich.Good thing you learned now and not later when you and your boyfriend had more invested in the relationship. Besides, how much do you know about their relationship? Did you bother to talk with either of them about this? Might have been a one-time event, might be a regular thing.

Best Answer

Nope. Apparently, it had been going on for the last two months. I still can't believe that my brother could sit with me at meals, and laugh like there was nothing going on. I wouldn't be so hurt if they had told me up front--and I know that my ex wasn't the one. I would have eventually let things go.

Best Answer

seems like your bf wasn't quite as happy as he could be with only one member of the family so he wanted you and your bro. Stuff like that probably shouldn't happen; would have been better if he had broken off with you before he got involved with someone else. But it has happened so you will just have to get over it; just harder in this case than it would have been if you only had to deal with a simple break-up.<br />
As for feeling uncomfortable, well, that feeling too will pass. One thought might be to sit down with your bro and talk for a while about what happened, what you saw and how it makes you feel. Also clue him in about feeling weird around him after seeing him engaged in sex with another guy. By opening up the topic for conversation you should be able to clear up things and hopefully be able to get over it sooner. One little piece of advice is to try not to get too emotional in the conversation; stick with getting out the facts and feelings. Oh, and let him talk too; he may also be uncomfortable around you after you saw him getting it from you bf.

Best Answer

Loyalty is so important and it looks like it might be quite rare! Your brother is a very selfish human being and no way would I trust him in any situation. I would make it clear in a calm peaceful way that I no longer feel any sense of loyalty towards him. This is not normal behaviour for decent human beings. It has nothing to do with sexuality by the way. I just hope you don't let this screw you up and you find a loyal boyfriend!

Best Answer

I don't think you should feel like you're being homophobic about being upset over this. You were betrayed by two people who should have been more respectful to you. If they really wanted to do that- fine, but your boyfriend should have broken up with you first, that's not fair to you. It's true that sometimes talking about things can help you feel better about them, but maybe it's better to talk to someone more removed from the situation, rather than just add more drama to the whole thing. I know it hurts to be cheated on- I've been there. But you are young, and at least you know now that your ex boyfriend isn't the one, and you can move on and find someone that won't betray you like that. Good luck, that's something pretty traumatic to see.

Best Answer

Was either one emo? Because that might explain it.

Best Answer

wtf!? How the hell would that explain anything!?

Best Answer

Did you join them for a three way??

Best Answer

Are they still together.? Should have sat down and talked to them instead of going off.<br />
life is short and no matter who they were with brother with someone.else.boyfriend<br />
with someone.else..if you had no clue about your boyfriend or brother I bet that it was<br />
A one time deal....don't lose what you have with tjem

Best Answer

Why would you tell your mother or anyone for that matter??? Your teenage years is about exploring who you are. It's sad for you but you'll have plenty of opportunities. Feel happy for them; atleast they don't have to hide their sexuality in front of you any more. I don't expect you to understand it now but you will. Just go on to the next sexy dude.

Best Answer

Make it a 3some; quick.

Best Answer

whats the question?

Best Answer

It's an oportunity for a DP is all that is.

Best Answer

WOW JUST WOW.

Best Answer

Jump in there & get some stupid. Geezzz.

Best Answer

How is this a question?

Best Answer

Ask god and tell your councilor that happened to me it sucked but me and my bro are tight again. One other thing try to forgive them

Best Answer