I used to date a marine, he left, no words, and I've been moving on. I'd love to be with another marine. Is that so terrible?
LookItsKinz LookItsKinz 22-25, F 2 Answers Jun 8 in Community

I can relate. Would you like to talk?

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Yes. Why are you so fixated on the position rather than the person?

Best Answer

The position defined the person, in a way. He always kept on, and didn't give up. His respect, and loyalty is what made me fall in love with him. I didn't even know he was a marine when we first met.

Best Answer

In my experience, not all marines, or service members in general for that matter, are equal. I know several that are lacking in both.

Best Answer

I think I may be holding on to the idea of the man I fell in love with. Maybe I just romanticized the relationship. Maybe being freaked out of my mind that he could have been killed in a mission was a bit too dramatic.

My thoughts and feelings are so back and forth lately that it's confusing as hell for me.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're still getting over him. Might want to take a little time to let your head clear?

Best Answer

Eh, possibly. I really miss hearing "Yes ma'am" on the phone.

Best Answer