JoeEDangerously JoeEDangerously 26-30, M 13 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Singledom

No craving for it yet. Wait until around 2 a.m. that is usually when the babies kick in for a craving.

Best Answer

I'll have a late night cone with you.

Best Answer

Sure just make sure you bring enough for me, the twins I'm carrying and my husband. He'll be grateful that someone else is doing the late night ice cream run.

Best Answer

You tease!

Best Answer

Oh sweet you got someone to pick up ice cream. Thanks Joe. I owe you a beer or ice cream.

Best Answer

Hell yes Jim

Best Answer

Sorry kid. That would be a little creepy.

Best Answer

god, shut up!

Best Answer

Go take out your insecurities on someone else.

Best Answer

i was kidding.s orry i shoul dhave said it!! well you already asked a similar question.

Best Answer

Oh. Sorry. I'm just having fun.

Best Answer

That sounds wonderful, can we take a walk through the park and hold hands too? :)

Best Answer

Hell yes. Sounds like a plan.

Best Answer

im actually thinking of ding the same thing myself. a nice day. im watching the nephew and he just recently became able to eat his own baby cone so not a bad idea.

Best Answer

Cool. Not really interested in going with a guy though. Enjoy your ice cream though.

Best Answer

thats cool since im not interested in going with a guy either. lol. just was rather funny that i was considering this when you asked the question. does not hurt that he is a little chick magnet.

Best Answer

heck yeah!

Best Answer

Cool. What do you want?

Best Answer

id like vanilla with fudge swirls....... jeebus now im hungry.

Best Answer

=o

Best Answer

Break the wall down!

Best Answer

It's too early for ice cream...need a shot of tequila first

Best Answer

Sorry bro, you're out.

Best Answer