forget the past, don\'t think about the future, live in the moment! love life as it is and don\'t focus on YOUR happiness, focus on others happiness, and it will make YOU happy and people will KNOW how beautiful a person you are, and you only have to be you, and \'you\' (no matter who you are or what your situation) is always a nice person
lovelol03 lovelol03 13-15, F 12 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Doing Good

What's the secret?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Happiness is a state of mind. So I guess you should choose to be happy?

Best Answer

its a good idea... oh another good idea... I have a few questions to ask xx bye

Best Answer

have pride in yourself and do something nice for others.

Best Answer

to be happy, you answer to yourself, you live by your own principles, and you decide what factors make you feel content and alive. Your happiness is not dependent upon any thing,event, or other person. your happiness is out there waiting for you to grab onto it.

Best Answer

sex and sleep?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I enjoy simple things in life.Keeps me pretty happy and content.

Best Answer

Happiness is a journey n adventure..No specific answer or destination to to this question.:)

Best Answer

win the lottery, nothing comes close.

well maybe winning the superbowl, maybe.

Best Answer

tell me please ~ thanx!

Best Answer

forget the past, don't think about the future, live in the moment! love life as it is and don't focus on YOUR happiness, focus on others happiness, and it will make YOU happy and people will KNOW how beautiful a person you are, and you only have to be you, and 'you' (no matter who you are or what your situation) is always a nice person

Best Answer

I like IT! That's a excellent mindset! hope your life is happy and beautiful and that you never forget it!

Cheers!

Best Answer

cheers! And have a happy new year!

Best Answer