Offer to massage her butt cheeks.....even give her a ******.I know the first time I did that to my second wife she went nuts and loved it.I have never been a fan of butt f****** but the first time we did it it felt incredible.

Best Answer

As a woman I find it weard........ask your self this question " how would I like something that size shoved up my butt"......? If you answer is "I would like it" then you are with the wrong sex<br />
Its an exit.......not an enterance

Best Answer

And you're just being a prude. There are people who really enjoy it. Just because you're not one of them, have you even tried?, doesn't mean yours is the only valid opinion.

Best Answer

Maybe she'd like a little variety in her sex life too! When I let the man lead I tend to not get fulfilled! I wonder if she is like me who would just love to be slamed to the bed and taken. Tell her she turns you on like no other and that will intrigue her and give into your animalistic desires as she might have them too! I didn't like anal when I was younger but my man too the time to work me thru it and now when he tells me he wants to **** me in the ***! I love it!

Best Answer

Never hesitate to ask! She's your wife. Nine times outta ten, she's prolly curious, be shy, and is waiting for you to say something.

Best Answer