Hello, We are a group called (AJReflections) founded for 1 goal which is helping people to reflect on their past to become who they want to be in the future. So, we are making a worldwide video that contains reflections from different people all around the world. Would you be willing to participate?.  Our motto is (the person who I was, made who I am today). We are making a website, video, opening event ..etc. all you have to do is record a video of youself reflecting on the past and how it made the person you are today ... Etc you can send it to my email along with you name + country + occupation. Try to send it in by Wednesday or Sunday maximum ok ? please spread the word, and if you want to participate or for any additional info, contact me at Basma.mahin@hotmail.Com
BasmaM BasmaM 16-17, F 3 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Youth

Grifter alert

Best Answer

Well thank you very much. The whole movement is actually sponsered by a school and the opening event will be covered by a newspaper. Please don't throw false accusations out of the blue.

Best Answer

An alert is a heads up to the possible..... you must admit, your parameters provide the less than scrupulous access to the gullible. No?

Best Answer

Yes, sounds very interesting and I thinks it's cool that you are doing that.

Best Answer

Hello, thank you very much. :D Well if you want to participate, just send me a video of youself reflecting on the past and so on ^^ you can send it to my email along with you name + country + occupation. Try to send it by Wednesday please ? >.<" or Sunday maximum ok ?

Best Answer

I promise I will try, if not then I will do something here at home to keep it worldwide for you. :)

Best Answer