Watched the World's Best Worst Movie------- Trolls Two. I never heard about it, but saw it on Chiller. It is what you expect it to be, VERY BAD. And there isn't even trolls in the movie! They call them goblins....
KidsHaveGunsNow KidsHaveGunsNow 16-17, F 10 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Movies & TV

How about "Chopping Mall"? It was so bad they re-released and changed the title to "Killbots". Bunch of teens locked overnight in a mall with robot security guards who run amok. Best scene, they break into a hardware store, (at the mall?) and there is a display of plastic gas cans, all filled with gas! Lucky!

Best Answer

idk,,, ur ? is about as subjective a ? as any can/could,, be. I have np w/ ur choice either though,,, :)

Best Answer

Another vote for Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Best Answer

I think the first Troll movie was actually worse, or better-worse I guess.<br />
Basket Case is also up there.

Best Answer

never heard of basket case, I'll have to check it out.

Best Answer

Check out "Attack of The Killer Tomatoes." Talk about the Best Worst Movie ever!

Best Answer

I agree, however that movie was made to purposefully be bad so I don't think it counts.

Best Answer

Why would I want to watch something like that?

Best Answer

Most movies produced by Hollywood aren't so great or not even remotely decent..

Best Answer