Not being able to have a dog!
MeMe0326 MeMe0326 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Struggles

That is so sad.... Do you want one of my puppies? They are so adorable and loving.

Best Answer

why cant you have a dog? omw that is just sad, i cant emagine my life without my 2 small dogs :-(

Best Answer

I got bit by one then attacked so its scary

Best Answer

what was the situation? why did it happen?

Best Answer

well I was running home at night.. there was a dog. pushed me over and yeah /: some dude on a skateboard came and saved me

Best Answer

And unfortunately at least initially I think he might have been "playing." Most dogs will chase after someone that is running, as they think it's a game. I am sorry to hear of that happening to you, MeMeo. Hopefully you will become more trusting of dogs. Good think there was a skateboarder around to rescue you.

Best Answer

orry about that ,but could bett er that could be a $ saving thing.

Best Answer

that's all ?? i have 3 regrets in life that are so sad i don't know why im still alive

Best Answer

I have more but yeaa haha

Best Answer

really ? why don't u tell me about a few ?

Best Answer

Lol.. I did the dirty deed./:

Best Answer

what is that ? ad me

Best Answer

Lol. I lost my v card... And idk. you add me

Best Answer

i tried, it says you've blocked me unspecifically.

Best Answer

i didnt lol

Best Answer

then ad me !

Best Answer

whyyy

Best Answer

OMG...for real? That is not a regret...even at 17 I know girls and guys who have major issues and this is what you regret? Well more power to you...I can see this answer on the next Miss Universe contest...along with "world peace..."

Best Answer

it was a joke..

Best Answer

huh...damn I'm freaking old...I didn't get the funny ha ha ha at all...it was like my 12 year sending me a text..."why do girls have boobs?" and the punchline being so guys have something to look at when they are talking to them...and then you come across someone and realize that isn't a joke...it is fact in some cases...

Best Answer

Trust me it gets worst.

Best Answer

Really? ... That's your "biggest regret"? Hmmm, interesting.

Best Answer

whew ! , i was expecting a big story , i can't have a Cat either because i live to close to a major street and there are too many cars and trucks and don't want to keep a cat prisoner in my shoe-box apartment

Best Answer

Wow if thats the biggest regret you have had in life your doing ok. I guess your got a lot of living to do yet so there will be greater regrets coming up soon.

Best Answer