Ditto phoenixfire and scully, and make sure your prenatal vitamins have ample folate in them...<br />
best of luck.

Best Answer

folic acid is MOST important of all--helps develop baby's brain. broccoli is a good natural source. try and take few if any medications--and always check w/ doctor first--even for over the counter stuff. my 8 y old son asked me the other day, 'mom, did u ever take a medicine called paxil when u were pregnant? it can damage the baby's heart!' (i guess he saw a commercial about it)! WOW! i assured him he was safe!!<br />
good luck and have fun with it!

Best Answer

You should be working out now so you can workout when you do get pregnant, thats if you dont want to gain too much weight and vitamins so you and your baby will be healthy. im a personal trainer and the woman that work on these things seem happy after the baby is born, the woman that are depressed, do whatever they want before and during their pregnancy!!!

Best Answer

prenatal vitamins (Sundown Naturals Prenetal Vitamins) and make love 14 days before your next period. Good luck.

Best Answer

All the health advice here is excellent! I would add start putting at least $300 a month in a separate 'baby fund'- then you'll be able to get what you need and it won't be such a shock to your finances when you discover just how expensive those little bundles of joy are.

Best Answer

Every day - 400-800 micrograms of Folic Acid, Vitamin B9 to prevent birth deformities and spina bifida.
Abstain 100% from all drugs unless recommended by a doctor, and especial refrain from alcohol, tobacco.
Maintain a moderate level of physical fitness.
Eat healthy home prepared cooked and raw fresh foods - varied and balanced.
Eight to nine hours sleep each night.

Best Answer

having s ex

Best Answer

prenatals.

Best Answer

Take folic acid and iron and relax I was trying for 4 years and ones I gave up I got pregnant but I was talking vitamins u can even take prenatal pills.

Best Answer

No; why? Pregnancy is a natural thing

Best Answer