The United States government can barely run the Post Service, do you honestly think it is capable of organizing and successfully committing 9/11, let alone cover it up? I think not.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

That's one of the strangest ideas I could ever imagine. I think there has to be a certain level of paranoia to come up with such an idea. It is a sad reality that the USA is so open that it invites problems. We so value our freedom that it grows difficult for us to tighten things up. We could be like Singapore and have very low crime but would not give up the freedoms necessary to get there. <br />
I do believe there are those working to move the USA from a country of "rugged individualists" into a country of dependent souls who need the government to tell them when to wipe their noses. That is tragic. The USA has never been a "Victim" country, but the victims have been piling themeslves up instead of picking themselves up. If you are hurting, I am sorry, but the best way to get past pain is to move beyond it, to fight your way through and overcome it and achieve your dreams no matter what anyone else says or does. <br />
An inside job? No. Getting inside our heads and limiting us? I sure hope not.

Best Answer

I was watching TV when the second one hit - just like millions of other people. We saw what it was.

Best Answer

Nah, if the US government had planned 9/11 it would have been cancelled for being over budget.

Best Answer

No, that conspiracy theory has been refuted quite well.

Best Answer

Yes, just like when doofuses like you can't ask a grammatically correct question, it must be a conspiracy to drive the rest of us bug **** insane.

Best Answer

I recall 2or3 days after, here in britain (our papers have been known to tell a few white lies) that they'd found one of the hijackers passports at the top of the smouldering heap. I sort of smelled a rat. Think i mentioned this before, but i seem to see another bit of footage every time there's a programme on, even after 10yrs.

Best Answer