Why on earth do I have THAT song stuck in my head?!?!
Josephine8 Josephine8 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

i was singing peaches f--k the pain away on the way to town once

Best Answer

Are those lyrics true though? I have always wondered..

Best Answer

idk i think its more to do with somebody using sex as means of relieving inner turmoil or could just be somebody using sex to shock her audience like miley cyrus

Best Answer

OMFG that is funny Jo…wow i haven't heard that song in quite a while!! i must now add it to my playlist!! :D

Best Answer

It is most definitely a splendid track .. but I haven't heard it in a while. So have no idea how it got in my head this morning.

Best Answer

hmmmm perhaps your subconscious suggesting action to be taken against a particularly useless female co-worker??

Best Answer

either that or you secretly want the crazy mohawk the lead singer had in the 90s ;-)

Best Answer

Ha! I'm the boss .. and I certainly don't want to bonk any of my employees I assure thee. Must be the mohawk.

Best Answer

haha…you should photoshop a mohawk on one of your pictures ;-) and believe me…i didn't mean to suggest you would be anything but professional at work!! well…except for the smacking around part of course ;-)

Best Answer

I'm so going to get a mohawk picture now!

Best Answer

:D cant wait to see it! haha I'm no good at that photoshop stuff…I'm jealous ;-)

Best Answer

To the tune of that Argent song? Oh, I am so busted!

Best Answer

I am not sure why you do are you mad at someone?

Best Answer

I always get funny looks when I start singing Ave Maria in Italian. Those are the only Italian words I know.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

No,wait....I,was yeah

Best Answer

Nope I was wrong...I was right the first time. ...nope

Best Answer

Are you sure?

Best Answer

Well..... it was between smack my ***** up.....and somewhere over the rainbow. Can't quite remember :(

Best Answer

Haha, damn it. My iPod got wiped and my boyfriend put the music back on. So I'm talking with my boss with the music playing when *** n ******* by DJ Assault comes on.

It was like a scene in a movie. I was trying SO HARD not to look at the iPod or acknowledge the music just in case she hadn't noticed. XD

Best Answer