Travisjackson12345 Travisjackson12345 51-55, M 15 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

I was but only because I am so anti Obama. I felt anything or anyone was better than him. Not really a Romney fan but much lesser an evil than the dictator in chief. I know not much of a reason but still it is the reason.

Best Answer

Romney is being circulated as a topic of discussion (I gather) because of things like Obama's promises, actions or inaction among other things. I didn't particularly care for him but in comparison, especially after the 4 years of "Change" I'd have voted for Winnie the Pooh in lieu but I digress--yeah, the US changed alright...sliding farther and farther into our own abyss. Hello? Name one honest, altruistic act that has positively or heck, even if it backfired into negative "change" (and PLEASE do not bring up health insurance...those who are acquainted with the healthcare systems in place in other countries (e.g.Australia I experienced first hand) understand the implications involved in that err, attempt at "change" -

**********In the end, personally, I have no taste in politics or power-hungry people whatsoever, PERIOD.

Best Answer

He was white. If the blacks can say, without fear of criticism that they voted for Obama because he was black, then I can say I voted for Romney because he was white.

Best Answer

A whole lot of people actually were (are). I'm waiting for one to admit it was because he was white. It must be the reason, since so many insisted we were only electing Obama because of his colour.

Best Answer

He has successful economic experience...the alternative didn't

Best Answer

herbert hoover was a successful business man too but he was a terrible president who did nothing to stop the great depression

Best Answer

So no economic success/experience and 4 year of debt building is your answer? You might want to reevaluate your Hoover stance, especially if you blame the last 4 years on the previous president.

Best Answer

Great presidents lead, they don't blame others, they persevere on the path they believe is best for their country. I see very limited success by the current president, especially in the first 2 years of his first term when he controlled both houses, the Oval Office, AND the mainstream media.

Best Answer

It's not fair to ask the impossible.

Best Answer

I was a Romney supporter before the election. Regarding reasons, that's unimportant now.

Best Answer

No need to talk about it anymore.What is done is done.

Best Answer

his son was kind of cute. jk lol

Best Answer

yes... I'm an idiot... any other questions?

Best Answer

Romney will protect debt other people owe you. If you possess a lot of debt, you will support Romney.

Best Answer

Is there a reason why people are suddenly bringing Romney up again?

Best Answer

yeah 2016

Best Answer

I doubt he'll get the party nomination again.

Best Answer