Jnrx Jnrx 18-21 35 Answers May 22, 2011

He was the worst I've ever seen. He was one of the least popular Presidents ever at the end of his second term. I think that says it all.

Best Answer

And, IMO, you are correct. I also wanted to let you and others on this forum know that when I attempted to reply to "iLoveForever", after she sent me a rude reply because I disrespect Bush ---- it didn't escape my attention that you can't reply to her because she has her "reply to" turned off. SO --- what does that say about (her or him). She makes replies -- but doesn't want to hear any answers regarding them. So much for character and attempting to "hide".

Best Answer

Jimmy Carter held that title until Obama took it away from him<br />
BTW jim3130, I own my home because I worked and made the payments, My "BMW" is a 12 year old pick up truck, It's paid for too, I don't have a job because after working 40 years and putting two girls and three boys through college I decided it was time to step aside and let the younger guys have a go at it. I did all this under the Regan, Bush1 and Bush 2 administrations. things weren't even close to this bad under the Clinton admin. <br />
So if all that means that those guys were bad, then it follows that the reason that you don't have a job and your house has been foreclosed on and your car was repossessed and your living in the storage space over your cousins garage means that Obama is doing a wonderful job. Huh?

Best Answer

Excuse me? Try George Bush --- you know --- King George the 2nd. That's why you have no job --- your condo is being foreclosed and your damned BMW is being repossessed.
OH- I'm wrong. Then you're one of the "very rich" who cares nothing about us --- you know --- we, the "little people". You know, the ones who are hit with the hardest tax burdens, while the rich corporate giants pay NO taxes and actually get rebates from the Government. WHAT planet are YOU on? Hello?

Best Answer

You're totally right! Thank you!

Best Answer

I have a job, I have never owned a condo but my home is paid for because I made the payments, I drive a 13 year old pick up. and because i have been industrious and worked hard, I saved my extra money, I put 2 girls and 3 boys through college. and now Obummer who has in two years tippled the deficit that it took bush 8 years to run up. Now Obummers deficit spending has driven down the value of the dollar so we have to pay $4 in inflated money for a gallon of gas and everything else
And what have you done besides sitting in front of the TV swilling beer and smoking weed. get off your *** and quit expecting everything to be handed to you.

Best Answer

LANGUAGE!!!! &amp;issues much?

Best Answer

OH, Maply get a clock and a calendar, and start learning history as a time line, not just a function of your latest overzealous hatred session. gas prices have been here before, remember, and Bush was in office at the time. don't keep blaming things on Obama that are in NO way original with him, sheesh.

Best Answer

I don't know about the planet you live on but where I live gas just went up to $4 a few months ago 2 1/2 years after bush left office. Me thinks your the one that needs a calendar.

Best Answer

Not even close. Those that rank him "worst ever" don't have much knowledge of the rest. The US has faced far worse crises as a result of presidential incompetence, Bush presided over a reasonably calm period in comparison to James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, and Herbert Hoover. And for pure sinister amorality, none compare to Richard Nixon.<br />
@ IvanKaramazov<br />
Don't follow the historian popularity contests. I'll give you Hoover, but Grant and Harding have been seriously mistreated by history because of some scandals. The scandals were relatively inconsequential in comparison to what was happening during their terms. Grant had a serious insurrection going on in the reconstruction South, the genesis of the KKK. He forcefully rallied against it to save Lincoln's legacy. He also faced serious economic challenges.<br />
Harding is probably the most maligned. He (and brilliant Treasury secretary Andrew Mellon) ended the severe recession that followed WWI and set the stage for a remarkable period of prosperity, the roaring 20s. He also took some tentative steps toward civil rights. He's maligned because he died in office and his successors blamed the scandals on him. He was no angel, a serious womanizer and too loyal to some dishonest friends, but that characterizes many presidents.<br />
Wilson succeeded quite brilliantly?? What did the US and world get out of WWI? A seriously screwed up middle east that we're still paying for, and the seeds to WWII. He totally mishandled US involvement. The French and Brits used US troops as cannon fodder and manipulated Wilson to the hilt. Germany under the Kaiser wasn't the world evil it was under Hitler, just another European power playing the great game. We didn't need to go to bat for the Brits and French. A more skilled diplomat would have found a way to keep the US out. He was a racist, segregating the Federal government, abuser of civil rights (German-Americans in particular) and he ruined the US economy with sky-high taxes and heavy handed manipulation for the war, creating one of the worst recessions in US history. His successor Harding (see above) had to clean up his mess. He's the most over-rated president ever.

Best Answer

No way, George Bush had many obstacles that other presidents never had to face. It is easier to look in the past and say oh we should have done this and call the person stuid, but at that time noone had any clue

Best Answer

Oh, please -- get real. You're the last person in America who doesn't realize that King George the 2nd is the WORST President we've ever had. NO? Then, please explain why I pay $5 per gallon at the pump; why there are record number of foreclosures in Chicago; why there is now a record number of unemployed; etc., etc., ad nauseum. It's called Bushonomics.
What planet do you live on?

Best Answer

"None had any clue"? Excuse me? Another Bush apologist. Bush screwed us six ways to Sunday and you know it. You're FEELING it now in the recession that Bush left us in. And the billions of dollars he authored in a "so-called war" that we can never win. WAR makes MONEY. You don't think so? Do your homework. That's what Bush and the Republicans are all about. Making money. You know what? Take your time and do your homework --- compare the eight great years under Clinton, then compare them to the eight disastrous years under Bush's watch. Which Obama now has to try and clean up.

Best Answer

@ jim
I'll give it a try:
1. We KNOW where to get 80-100b barrels of oil, but our current government has put it off-limits to exploration. Price is the balance of supply &amp; demand. Lower supply, price increases
2. China &amp; India are industrializing. Demand for oil is rising
3. Our government has a crazy quilt of regulations on refiners, requiring wasteful ethanol which also lowers fuel economy, imposing different standards for different regions, raising costs
None has anything to do with Bush. At lease point 1 has to do with Obama, and arguably 3.

Best Answer

Thank you! I am so sick of people blaming Bush! I totally respect you and agree! I seriously doubt any of the people bagging on Bush could have made as good of decisions as him.

Best Answer

@IvanKaramazov: brilliant answer, my friend. Knowledgeable, well thought out, and superbly literate. I bow to you, Sir.

Best Answer

As I learned in history class my sophomore year, you can't make a judgement on a presidency until about ten to twenty years after their term is over. That way, you can judge the long term effects. So ask again in a few years and you'll get a more accurate answer.

Best Answer

A responsible reply, and I respect it. Well said.

Best Answer

You stand correct. Only in posterity and what precedes it, will we be able to "decide". However, this debate is contemporary, regardless of how posterity will view (the outcome).

Best Answer

not so true

Best Answer

That is a kind and generous way to look at it, but the Republicans can't influence the american public into believing their crap if they pass up the real time opportunity to abuse Obama at EVERY turn possible, regardless of any smidgen of truth. It is a war to them, and for some greedy, selfserving reason, they are bound and determined to oust him, in spite of commen sense and logic. This business of taking a look back is not their interest, just condemning for fun and profit
They will never wait that long, their attention span isn't that great.

Best Answer

There is no contest, here. Absolutely the worst. And you know what surprises me? The fact that the stupid American public actually elected him for a second term!<br />
And now look at the price we're paying for Bushonomics: a record number of foreclosures; a record number of unemployed; in Chicago, we pay almost $5,00 per gallon at the pump; and I could go on and on. But ---- what's the point. In comparison, let's take Bill Clinton. Under his watch, the mantra was "It's the ECONOMY, stupid". And yes --- he delivered on his promise. He turned the economy around for the better. In fact, according to the Chicago Tribune: "The best economy we've seen in forty years". That's right. That's HOW you yuppies bought your condos and BMWs'. Your condo is now being foreclosed ---- your BMW is being repossessed. OH --- I'm making it up? Excuse me --- I live in Chicago, and every street I drive down, all I see is "for sale --- for sale --- for sale".<br />
In closing --- yes --- Bush was the worst President we've ever seen.<br />
I can't WAIT for you born-again Christians --- Republicans --- and Bush apologists to respond.<br />
I'll send you a missive that will stand your damned hair on end. FACTS. And, I have them. And you won't like it. Go ahead, those whom adore Bush --- give it your best shot.

Best Answer

Thank you --- and I will.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes he was.<br />
He was also the only president to be put in office by the supreme court.

Best Answer

In every recount Bush won Florida including recounts by the very left leaning news media.

Best Answer

The Syupreme Court, my ***. He was put into office because his brother NED made sure the FL electoral counts effected his election. Try Gore vs Bush --- and the thousands in FL who said "I never voted for Bush". What? They're "chopped liver"? I guess they were.

Best Answer

Yes --- but not only that --- all of you remember that Gore won the "popular" vote (you know ---- OUR votes) --- but that didn't matter. If you recall, FL was the last State to give the deciding vote to Bush, in the electoral college. And guess just whom was the Governor of FL? That's right. NED Bush. And, what about the thousands of people in Fl, furious and complaining that "they never voted for Bush". That's how this idiot Bush got into office. Oh, you don't mind 8 years of Bushonomics? How NICE for you that you're Republican and RICH (and you had better be) --- because the rest of us (you know, the "little people") are paying for it dearly. I think it's called a recession.
It will take Obama 100 years to straighten out the debacle that Bush has handed us. SORRY that your condo is being foreclosed. Sorry about your BMW being repossessed --- but thank Bush for that. Bush and Cheney and their "war machine" (which, of course, as we know --- war makes MONEY).

Best Answer

Excuse me? Bush "won" the FL election because of his crooked brother "Ned". In CASE it escaped your attention, FL was the last State to report voting records. Did you forget how many THOUSANDS of people protested that "they never voted for Bush"? What planet do YOU live on?

Best Answer

Get over it, my ***. Bush and his brother Ned made sure that Bush won the electoral college (and THAT is a bunch of bullshit.).
Did you forget that it was GORE who won the "popluar" election, yet it was the "electoral college" that did Gore in?
How STUPID does it get?

Best Answer

for once i agree with you. but let the Liberals blame the Supreme Court, if they want,, they DID but into the matter.

Best Answer

I am assuming you are talking about "Boy" Bush, not his dad. History will show that not only was George W. Bush the WORST president in the history of the USA, but his actions were downright CRIMINAL. I am not alone in this opinion. Vince Bugliosi (the attorney who prosecuted Charles Manson) believes he can win a case prosecuting "W" for murder on the basis of a completely unjustified war in Iraq. Justice must be done! We can't just forget about this crook now that he's no longer in office!

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your informative and responsible reply. The idiots (above) who responded actually were beguiled into thinking that Bush was "leagally" elected. Dumb and dumber.

Best Answer

Bush was a good president. Stop being rude. He's a heck of a lot smarter than you. Obama messed up this country more than Bush. Be polite.

Best Answer

I love your reply and agree with every word. And, YES --- Bush and his crony Cheney should be indicted for an "unjustied 'war' in Iraq" The U.S. Governement never "declared a 'war" on Iraq.
That was Bush's and Cheney's agenda, in that "war" makes MONEY --- and what in the hell is the Republican party all about? That's right. Making MONEY. Yet --- they, between them, can loan God enough money to help HIM get through until pay-day on Friday. The old story with the Republicans: the rich get richer --- the poor get poorer. So, what else is new?

Best Answer

Obama, dear "friend" inherited the economic horror story authored by the Bush administration" and has to try to clean up Bush's miscreants. Where on earth do you Bush apologists come from? As STUPID as it gets. And, Bush is a lot smarter than I? What a ridicuolus prescrpit. How on earth do you know how well educated --- and "smart" I am.? A STUPID reply from a STUPID person. Go back to grade school, would you?

Best Answer

yawn

Best Answer

Bush made some mistakes in the later years but the worst I have seen is Obama with Jimmie Carter taking a close second. It was Jimmie Carter until Obama came along. He doesn't know any thing about ecomonics and his advisors should be shot or sent to Iran. He is ruining this country. One of the most clueless I have seen in my 60 years. He play acts the part, gives good speeches unless you are listening for content. They sound good on the surface. A typical Chicago politician. Did this country get sold a bill of goods! It will take a lot of years to recover from his blundering. But only if we put some smart person in his place in 2012. Otherwise I won't expect to see an America as prosperous again in my life-time. Sad but true. Don't buy his empty speeches. What fools we have been!

Best Answer

You know, of all the replies, I respect yours the most. I am not an apologist for Obama. While I respect the fact that he interited 8 horrible years under Bushonomics --- it is my finding that Obama has done nothing to address that which is (or should be) most important to us: the economy. Clinton's mantra was "it's the economy, stupid" --- under which he was elected to replace King George the 1st. According to the Chicago Tribune: "Our Country has enjoyed the best economy in over 40 years". That speaks volumes for Clinton. As far as Obama --- he isn't even close to being what Clinton was.
Obama was a "do-nothing" Illinois Senator who was "handed his job". IMO --- he remains that, to this day. A do-nothing politician with a "silver tongue". And, yes, Obama, like Plato is a gifted orator. Except, unlike Plato, Obama speaks with "forked tongue". He promises everything --- but delivers nothing. I'm wrong? Try the gas prices at the pump. How about the record number of foreclosed properties; the record number of bankruptcy; the record number of the unemployed. THAT represents, IMO, what Obama has given us ---- despite his "silver tongue". The STUPID American public was beguiled into thinking that Obama was "the man for the job". Excuse me? I would rather have voted for Martha Stewart. That may well explain why I voted for Hillary. I (thought) --- and maybe I was right ---- that it is she who would have continued Clintton's economics. IMO, it was she who wore the pants in the White House. So sorry to have lost the Clintons.

Best Answer

remember 911 how we screamed for a reckoning with anyone and everyone how george declared that the whole world was on our crap list remember how we cheered when he declared war after war torture after torture and we cheered him on <br />
george bush wasnt the worst we were and so it goes

Best Answer

Yes. "War after war" and "torture after torture". And BILLIONS of dollars spent. That explicates the Bush regime. What good did Bush's "torture" do? I took Obama to accomplish what Bush could NOT do in EIGHT years. Hello?

Best Answer

I agree ---- thanks for your reply.

Best Answer

"9-11" is history. What is NOT history is the 8 horrible years that Bush gave us, regarding the economy. Now, it's up to Obama to "clean up" Bush's bullshit. Where in the hell do YOU come from?

Best Answer

Obama & Carter I believe should take that title

Best Answer

Obama, yes. Carter, well, maybe.

Best Answer

Excuse me? Why is everyone on Carter's case? He was a do-nothing President at a time when we didn't worry about terrorists. Obama? He did what Bush couldn't do in eight years in office. SO --- what's your point?

Best Answer

Wrong. It is King George the 2nd who shall be so crowned. So sorry you're too STUPID to know that.

Best Answer

yes, definately, without a doubt.

Best Answer

Thanks for your endorsement.

Best Answer

No doubt about it, YES. From ignoring a warning about 9/11 some 5 weeks before that terrible attack to cutting the tax rates for the wealthiest Americans more than double the rate for the middle class to starting a war with Iraq BEFORE Osama Bin Laden was captured or killed, "Dubya" stunk as POTUS. Obama came into office behind the 8 ball already, and that is what happens when you follow such an incompetent like George W. Bush

Best Answer

Love your reply, well said --- and thanks.

Best Answer

Well said, and I agree with every word.

Best Answer

are you better off now or when he left office.... they claim he took payoffs from oil companys.. but how much has gas gone up after he left office.... i pay more taxes now.... and what the hell did jimmy carter do for america.......

Best Answer

I like what Jimmy Carter did for America. He did NOTHING. And --- I would choose THAT, every damned day, over how that idiot Bush screwed us up and the economy. Oh--- you don't agree? Well, I hope the condo you bought under Clinton's watch isn't being foreclosed. I hope your BMW isn't being repossessed. I hope your happy in your comfortable life. What about the rest of us. I see. You FORGOT about us. You know --- the "little people". How stupid does it get.

Best Answer

IMO, Jimmy Carter was a "do-nothing" President. Only because there was "nothing to do". We didn't know of terrorism. Our economy was fine --- so why is everyone on Carter's case? As far as being an apoligist for Bush ---- it will take Obama 100 years to straighten out the damage that Bush cost our economy. Obama INHERITED "Bushonomics" --- that's why you're paying for $5 per gallon at the pump; just why your condo is being foreclosed and your BMW is being repossessed.

Best Answer

I lived under Carter. As I recall, he was a "do-nothing" President.
However, we faced no "wars" --- as the Bush administration would have us believe we're facing. Our economy was just fine. And life, under Carter, was comfortable. Can you say the SAME for 8 years under the Bush Admin? I don't think so. And neither can you.

Best Answer

Of course not, Ceausescu was worse! :)

Best Answer

No. Caligula was the worst. As in Bush.

Best Answer

i dont think so.at least he didnt drag the recession down in the mud

Best Answer

Excuse me? "HE" didn't drag us down"? I don't get it. What planet do you live on? It's thanks to "Bushonomics" that we're in a recession --- a record number of foreclousures, a record number of unemployed --- and no thanks to this idiot --- everything is being out-sourced to China. I'm "making it up"? Excuse me? Open your VCR --- your mobile phone --- any other electronic appliance you choose and just SEE where it was made. Challenge me. I LOVE it. DO IT. NOW --- tell me whether or not that ***** Bush didn't "sell us out to China" --- by the way, in case you missed it, a COMMUNIST Country.
Please get your act together and get your fact straight, will you?

Best Answer

Let's get the facts straight guys. Bush economy was strong until the housing deal. Who started the housing mortgage fiasco? It happened during the late '90s, yes folks
Clinton years and dems in Congress like Rangle. Listen to the videos of Rangle and other Dems during those years. Bush criticized it in the early 2000s when he was in office, BUT did nothing about it. I fault him for that. He did add to the debt but nothing like Obama. Obama is an idiot when it comes to ecomonics. He should have followed John Kennedy's example and Reagan - Bush after 9/11. Both used the same approach and got good results. Remember we were in a recession at the end of Clinton's term and Bush inherented that and 9/11 made it a diaster. We came out of it really fast due to Bush's approach. Let's get our facts straight and give credit and blame where due. Obama had a tough job going in due to Clinton years mistakes, but he did the wrong things and made it worse. Bush has a much better record. He didn't do the wrong thing just didn't stop the mortgage crap the 90's dems started.

Best Answer

read my reply above. Let's know our facts about our economy and leadership. Government can't spend its way out of recession. Let the private economy do it. It has been successful for many years. Gov't spending is a diaster. Always has been. Always will be. So let me ask you, would give all your financial dealings over to the federal govt to manage for you? Create your budget, savings, spending guidelines? I think not unless you are as foolish as Obama and company.

Best Answer

Obama is hands down the worst...and just for the record, Bush did give us an unacceptable debt...,but Obama has doubled it and may triple it before his term is over!

Best Answer

Somehow or another, I agree with you. I live in Illinois, where Obama was a "do-nothing" Senator. He is, in opinion, a "do-nothing President", as well. He's nothing but talk -- but no action. Unemployment. Ridiculous prices at the gas pump, et al, etc. I agree.

Best Answer

I would love to replty ---- but the returns aren't in, yet --- and you may well stand correct.

Best Answer

One thing is clear here , you cant reason with fanatics , If Obama came out and sh-t in jim3130's hand he would thank him and make a sh-t sandwich out of it and eat it for lunch , He and several others here are going to grovel at the feet of Obama no matter what he does.and they are not at all interested in the facts so your wasting your time trying to point them out to them. What is really scarey is that those that are so blinded by their hate can vote.

Best Answer

President Carter is the one how started funding for the mujahedin to fight the Soviet Union and it was Reagan who reneged on the deal to help them fund schools and infrastructure after the Soviets left and therefore turned them into our enemies.<br />
The two big things that were used to run against Carter were "Stagflation" and that the hostages did not get returned. The cause of the inflation that Carter inherited was the Viet Nam war (Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon). Reagan did not promise to cure inflation he promised to cure "wage inflation" but people only heard "inflation". He did what he promised, wages have been stagnate for thirty years but the cost of everything else has gone up up up! How did he do this? He crashed the economy and put millions of people out of work and then promised that unemployment would never drop below 7 percent again.<br />
Let's talk about the hostages that didn't come home. Reagan and Bush colluded with the enemy not to send the hostages home but to keep them until after the election. He promised weapons in exchange for keeping the hostages. When congress refused the money for the weapons then Reagen made deals with South American terrorist and drug dealers whereby we helped South American terrorist and drug dealers in order to get the resources to pay off the Iranians.

Best Answer