deathsoul deathsoul 16-17, F 7 Answers Jul 23, 2012

When I studied biography of Hitler and second world war, it raised so many questions in my mind.... How could a single person be a cause of so much destruction. He must be a crazy and depressed person.

Best Answer

Can you imagine what it's like to grow up and be repeatedly told that you are a bad person by default because of your nationality?

Best Answer

It must be awful. Was it because of that Hitler became a bad person? After the first world war, Germany was very much criticized and blamed. And it had to obey the Versailles treaty. So was this the reason he became bad?

Best Answer

I don't think that it was the reason Hitler became bad. He must've been bad to begin with. However, the situation after WWI was one of sheer, bloody anarchy. And out of anarchy, evil will triumph, as it always has and always will. If you know that, you know that it could've been anybody and the name Hitler itself, which became a manifest for all the cruel deeds back in the day, is just a matter of persona. It could've been a guy named Müller, or Schmidt, or Reusch. All it took for him to suceed was that the good people in those days were either killed or too afraid to do anything. Some people, of course, tried. The Scholl-siblings, or von Stauffenberg. But they were sadly unsuccessful and ended up either guillotined or shot. Then again, it might be a good thing that it was Hitler. Any other might have been more successful in conquering Europe and continuing the reign of terror.

Best Answer

I should add, however, that Germany after 1918 had in fact a democratic government - which was close to powerless and later easily misused for Hitler to climb to power.

Best Answer

think about it he could not have done it alone plenty of blame to go around

Best Answer

Adolf Hitler was mad in the sense that he had a view of the world that was twisted by his misshaped experiences from his child years on until the end. His father was reported abusive and he didn't have a happy home as a kid.<br />
However, that is no excuse for his crimes. But one forgets: Hitler did not just have jews cooped up in the concentration camps and later executed. Although jews were the majority, there were his personal political opponents as well as homosexuals, communists, social democrats, pacifists, Jehova's witnesses, Conservatives who didn't agree with the NSDAP, Germans who openly spoke their mind about things.<br />
Besides the concentration camps were the above listed folks were imprisoned and murdered, he also instated euthanistic laws to put mentally challenged people, old people and handicapped people to their deaths in Hospitals and other Medical-care-facilities. This was part of his agenda to create a new, stronger, Masterrace and part of that happy horseshit.<br />
One must also remember that his murderous rage on anyone who was in his way lasted to the very end. On the last days before the fall of Berlin, Hitler commanded small groups of SS and Gestapo to kill anyone who would not fight until the very end.<br />
As a German and a child of the Federal Republic of Germany, I was taught that there was a blood guilt remaining on the hand of every German now alive because of Hitler's crimes. Over the years, I developed a different view on that point. Hitler's crimes were not only committed against the jews, but committed against the German people as well, and if Hitler were still alive today I'd kill him personally all over again.

Best Answer

I thought he developed his hatred for Jews one they were used as a scape goat much like the communists, two during the time when he thought in ww1 the weirmar mostly conisted of Jewish people as they had better jobs and therefore education although they were a minority group in Germany many believe they should of carried on fighting and that the weirmar let them done. Also didnt he try to become a artist and he again blamed the Jews for his failure. Alot of his views were also taken from the group he took over when he was a spy of some sort for the goverment. The name escapes me right now . Hitler was a good speecher which allowed people to become drawn in he was viewed at the time as the the political party enforcing good values. The people had become desprate due the the harshness of the treaty of the versile. Although many people single out Hitler he got many of his ideas from Mussionlin of Italy ie toutures (sorry about spellings my heads gone) also the way in which he ruled is very similar to America due to Roosevelts new deal. However what Hitler did was awful and most likely sadistic and power hungry. Though his confidence enforced by the League of Nations not stepping in eariler. I think its important to learn about as to remember and try and prevent it from happening again and to honour the people who died. Sorry thats a bit rushed and long winded lol.

Best Answer

Did u know he was part Jew

Best Answer

Untrue. That fact was disproven in 1971 by Werner Maser. What is true, however, is that his parents were blood relatives.

Best Answer

yes, of course he was. he was slamming speed and cocaine, among other things, on a daily basis, several times a day until he died. he was also paranoid, self centered, narcissistic, anti-social, delusional etc. he hated the jews for many, many reasons, but he also hated african-americans, people with mental illness or retardation, people with physical defects or abnormalities, incarcerated people, homosexuals, and he killed them too. he also had untreated syphilis, which makes you crazy in the last stage.

Best Answer

I agree except for the following points: It is unproven that Hitler was taking any drugs. I personally find it unlikely, it doesn't fit the profile. Also, He did not have syphilis. It is widely known that he was so afraid of contracting syphilis that he performed sexual asceticism through most parts of his life. I believe he banged Eva Braun exactly once - the day before they both killed themselves.

Best Answer

cause a Jewish girl didn't accept his love,its the reason to study abt dis creature

Best Answer

That, my dear alan, is nothing but a myth. See, antisemitism was very common in the years following WWI, for reasons unknown to me. To my knowledge, Hitler studied the antisemitic literature by authors like Franz Stein, Karl Hermann Wolf, Karl Lueger and Houston Steward Chamberlain. Until the summer of 1919, no anti-judaistic statements of Hitler could be found, but some were he actually spoke highly of jews.

Best Answer

that's for lol,but seriously i can't avenge him for his act's ,he was forced to it.without him it would had taken "x" yrs to launch rockets to space,no steel birds evolved,still the world would have been as backward as 16th century,its my view on him,

Best Answer

I think, looking back, it's probably an important thing to study. Okay, admittedly I hated history at school. But I suppose Hitler was the most evil tw*t ever to exist - and it's important nowadays to understand that all it takes is one person to wreak so much destruction on the world. He had terrible, dumb as f•ck ideas, and yes he most probably was nuts - but unfortunately for the world he was good with public speaking and propaganda.

Best Answer

Most unfortunate for Germany, since they (or we, if I were alive back then) were royally mindfucked by that basterd.

Best Answer

Even the influence and destruction of smaller things can last so many decades and generations into the future - let alone a guy killing millions of people.

Best Answer