I haven't talked to my bf since this morning, so I sent a text message this afternoon, and in the evening, called twice. Be honest... Did I cross into the stalker zone today? Just kinda feel like I did too much... Lol
OblitusAuri OblitusAuri 18-21, F 18 Answers Apr 11, 2012

Honestly? Who cares if you are clingy or annoying? You are feeling either ignored or unappreciated and you should never moderate YOUR feelings to avoid HIS irritation.

Best Answer

How did you know... *_*

Best Answer

^ smart.

Best Answer

I would have to agree with you... That, or you've rigged my house with cameras. Haha

Best Answer

Dammit. The ruse is up! Did he ever get back to you?

Best Answer

no, but stop now.

Best Answer

Best^

Best Answer

Lol, believe me, I planned on doing just that. :)

Best Answer

good, i had a hard time not texting a guy i liked but i did it!! lol

Best Answer

Thank you, srslydoomed

Best Answer

I'm one of those people that doesn't like to pick up the phone instantly when someone calls, especially if I'm involved in some project or hanging out with people. My ex used to get furious about that, and would call me and text me at odd hours all the time, and wonder why I didn't do the same. <br />
So, speaking from that experience, you're fine. Let the ball roll in his court for a little bit before you come over and kick it again, though! If he's one of my kind, he'll sometimes need a chance to miss you. Or if he's REALLY one of my kind, he might be up to something you'll appreciate giving him the time to work on!

Best Answer

no. dont worry. what you did was sweet. if he's a nice guy, he'll appreciate it. but ... i would give it a rest and wait for him to contact you back next.

Best Answer

From what I've been reading, it doesn't sound like your texti.g is what might be "wrong" in the relationship. Clinging might be the word if you stick with someone who isn't treating you right though.

Best Answer

True... I'll weigh that advice heavily, justmeonline. Thank you for the honesty. :)

Best Answer

lol nah not yet. prolly. unless u started yelling at him for not answering immediately, and then accused him of atrocities

Best Answer

No and if he respects you he is okay with it,<br />
some guys do that too. It just means you care.<br />
Stop worrying, you have not crossed any line,<br />
its not like you are stalking him. Stop stressing.

Best Answer

No, if you are his girl-friend, then you have the "passport" to do that. If you were just friends, then you probably would have crossed the line and been annoying, but when it's boyfriend/girlfriend, it's different. But if he's not replying, always think the best. He might be busy at work or his phone is flat, or he doesn't have it with him, or he doesn't have credit! :-) These were things I usually told myself when I didn't hear back, and it was usually the first reason. And hey, if you have a healthy relationship with your boyfriend, then he will love you even more that you're not annoyed with him for him not getting back to you. Give him time and give him trust. Those two go a long way. And just keep on loving him. :-) And if he was annoyed, then maybe back off. True love won't be annoyed with you for trying to keep up communication! :-)

Best Answer

If your bf spent more time with you, you wouldn't have to be so psycho with him. Are we talking about a long distance relationship here?<br />
If he loved you, he'd be calling you, right?

Best Answer

No he should give you the attention you want, unless he was at work or studying. :-)

Best Answer

Yes... Yes you did. He knew you were tring to contact him the 1st, 2nd, 3rd... now common 4th time? He knows, he hasn't forgot! Being too clingy drives men away quick! And I would say that anyone who says it's okay are clingy too....

Best Answer

Well there wasn't a 4th time lol. One text and two calls. But what would you suggest instead?

Best Answer

Just wait, if he wants to talk he'll call you. BTW I was "one of the guys" and my crew would label ya as a Psycho B!tch. But yea you said four times "I sent a text message this afternoon, and in the evening, called twice"

Best Answer

Even though I've never done it before? Jeez, I didn't know guys got that upset about it. But no lol, 1 text + 2 calls = 3 attempts. Maybe you got confused b/c I said we talked earlier... But thanks for the advice. :)

Best Answer

That's cute if you do it every once a while but not on a regular basis.

Best Answer

No lol, I've never done it before, that's why I'm worried.

Best Answer

You have by no means crossed any line, But your question must stem from a negative past experience.

Best Answer

Not really lol, he's the only guy I've ever dated... And he's never complained. *Shrugs*

Best Answer

stop stop stop. have some self-respect.

Best Answer

Please be joking... Lol. I didn't take it too far did I? D:

Best Answer

oh, i just re-read your post. i was assuming you had a fight and "weren't speaking". if not, i guess it depends on your usual frequency. but by now i'm sure he knows you called and he'll get back to you when he can ;)

Best Answer

No.... just a bit clingy. Maybe, possibly ....no.

Best Answer

Ugh, you're confusing me! D: lol

Best Answer

Lol let me clarify this for you. No! You're.just FINE!

Best Answer