yes and i should have never happened i was raped at 10 yrs old and its no joke nor laughing matter. it up to you how you handle it. dont let it control your life because it could ruin it for you. your still young and have a lot of life to live so enjoy it.

Best Answer

What he did was WRONG. It was innapropriate, and it should not have happened to you. That is molestation.<br />
I think it's disgusting that some people are making a joke out of this.

Best Answer

Not in my opinion. He never touched your privates, right? I mean, if it had continued for several nights or something, maybe. A one-time thing should be forgotten as all it's doing is causing you misery to remember it.<br />
And his age should be considered. He probably had no idea that it could be construed as molestation. Now if he had been older, yes.

Best Answer

It may have been, but as uncomfortable and inappropriate as it was, it was mild. However, this happens with MANY MANY kids. When dealing with another kid, it is unlikely he meant harm nor understood the full context behind his action, and you should take that into consideration. It is unlikely he wanted to harm you. Did he stop when you asked?

Best Answer

No I believe molestation requires an adult I think this was just an inappropriate experience

Best Answer

Wrong.

Best Answer

Have you looked up the law on this?

Best Answer

technically yes, at least it was innappropriate, but I guess its on the more minor end of assault or molestation

Best Answer

You were not really molested ... unless he actually touched you between the legs or touched / fondled your breast ....<br />
Also' you don't say if you both kept clothes on .... if you did ; what he did was not really molestation ; but it was VERY inappropriate ... <br />
Hope that you can get past this childhood experience ... and move on with your life ... best of luck to you ...

Best Answer

Yes you were but the real issue is how you could have been sharing a bed with older boys.

Best Answer

I think that what ever happened it was not your fault. I am sure that he was only experimenting, he was only a child himself. I would look at his life now, closely and see if you think he could still be up to his old tricks.<br />
Lots of kids mess around like that at school.<br />
He did not rape you. He did molest you but he would have been to young to prosecute.<br />
Has it affected you in your relationships with others?

Best Answer

toomuchinfo

Best Answer

Bye

Best Answer

don't look for info then.

Best Answer