why not go out once in a while and live it up with others? nobody will hear or see you or be able to help you if you lock yourself in a room wishing you were dead

Best Answer

I have agoraphobia, I don't go out, even when I do I am constantly embarrassed about myself and keep trying to hide.

Best Answer

well, battle with your mind then and overcome this fear. you should not waste your life like this, being no use to yourself or to anyone else

Best Answer

Yeah, I know but honestly I feel like I am worthless. Really I am.

Best Answer

nonsense. you could volunteer at a orphans home and help out. there is a shortage of girls of your age to look after those sick helpless children

Best Answer

if you were supposed to be dead, you'd already be here; the fact that you're still alive means you have more living, and learning, to do

Best Answer

i know life is hard and i know the battle of depression but your time was not up when the man pulled you out and your time is not now hang in there I tried suicicide in 1992 i suceeded I died for 7 minutes they brought me back I have a on going battle with depression and i have other medical problems that will never right themselfs from that attempt so please no matter how bad the depression gets seek help someone to talk with don't go the suicide road ok

Best Answer

No I can't commit suicide, one reason is that I think I might fail and second I'm too chicken to try and also I think I am not at that stage yet mentally. Suicide is a step people take when they hit rock bottom, I am not at the bottom yet, kinda hovering above it.

Best Answer

good well stay above it and if you find your self falling below seek help i hit that bottom and it is not a ggod place i do not ever want to go there again and i do not ever like to see anyone else heading there stay strong

Best Answer

id try to face it like a challenge. you can be successful just for trying.

Best Answer

Yeah I am trying, just kind of sick of it.

Best Answer

whats the worst?

Best Answer

if you were supposed to die you would have.....you were supposed to live...now do it

Best Answer

I feel like my life is like the movie Final Destination lol..like I was supposed to die and I was saved so now life is killing me while I am alive.

Best Answer

well if there is one thing i have learned.....life is not a movie...which is kind of too bad sometimes...but...still...

Best Answer

It's a terribly long horror movie. As if, you've paid a lot for the ticket so you don't feel like quitting it. So, you keep watching and keep wondering if there's any plot whatsoever, once in a while something happens and you think maybe now something will happen but nothing EVER happens. But you have to keep watching.

Best Answer

better than some movies you could be part of

Best Answer

You have bad attitude, please try improve it.

Best Answer