winterwinds123 winterwinds123 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 22, 2012

Neither. It was a jealous poor person :o

Best Answer

I wonder if that saying still holds true. You can buy anything these days. I mean I'm sure rich people can still experience personal tragedy and just generally bad days. But come on. A positive outlook and the ability to buy anything you want during the best time to be alive. I think you can keep yourself very amused and enthralled with everything life has to offer. Your only regret would be you can't live long enough to experience everything.

Best Answer

It buys you freedom, which can equate to happiness.

Best Answer

a poor person.......

Best Answer

Neither! It was an extremely dumb man , who has no idea that you may not be able to buy happiness with wealth but your can find yourself a doable and close imitation of it.

Best Answer

someone who obviously never bought a dog ;P

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

A smart person. Then he added, "but it sure can make the unhappiness much happier."

Best Answer

A very unhappy rich person

Best Answer

A smart person because its true but money could sure help !

Best Answer

A rich guy who later went broke

Best Answer

Rich as well as Smart person.. Who has money and knw it cannot be used to buy happiness..

Best Answer

someone who didn't adopt a child !!

Best Answer

Both of them. You know why? <br />
The rich person knows that money can't buy happiness depending what that person wants more than anything else. The smart person who has true love, respect, knowledge or wisdom, they'd rather have all that than being rich and lonely.

Best Answer

Rich person...........I definitely would have to experience money not bringing me happiness to believe that....lol

Best Answer