Yup , There will wars and rumors of wars <br />
Biblical if not mistaken

Best Answer

Yeah Matthew 24: 8-14, backs up what your reply.

Best Answer

Maybe it's old age for this Rabbi .

Best Answer

Yes. Our forefathers predicted it accurately.

Best Answer

Yep the ancient prophets of old predicted it to a "t". (2nd Timothy 3:1-5 and verse 13).

Best Answer

were only getting started..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

If you mean the politics, and economy of the US, yes it was. Our current straights were predicted as soon as the US went off the gold standard in 1971 by Murray Rothbard, Ludwig von Mises, and other students of the Austrian school of economics. Ron Paul did too, but the press never credits him with it. The sheeple are supposed to believe that no one could see it coming, when of course many did.

Best Answer

"would be"<br />
woman, it's always been and always will.

Best Answer

Yeah but never on this large, horrific scale or magnitude. As far as it "always will" be this way. Bible prophecy contradicts what you or believe. These terrible conditions that 99.9% of mankind is subjected to will soon come to end. (Psalms 37:10,11; Revelation 21:,4,5)......These scriptures will have no bearing on your thinking if you don't believe the Bible.

Best Answer

I WILL quote the Bible on this, as it is the only reliable and accurate authority that I and anyone who trust and believe it's content have. Human opinions and views are just that, opinions and views. It doesn't make any difference whether you believe the Bible or not because chronological, secular, scientific, and archeological, historical documents and ancient artifacts to the confirm Bible prophecy from the past and present exist. There's no getting around it because it is what is.
The Bible even mentioned at 2nd Peter 3:3,4 that persons who are ridiculers or doubters would say that things have been going on like this since the beginning of time, in short it says: "For you know this first, that in the 'last days' there will be ridiculers, with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying.......why from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from creation's beginning" This type of thinking or mind-set is to person's detriment.
As far as me "stopping to get off the party train, and quit feeding this stupid cycle, and enjoy God's green earth, because not everyone get's to" as you have said, I had to smile on that part of your reply; because it shows your lack of knowledge and belief in God's Word. The Bible is an Authority, guide, and "last say in my life", and so far the prophecies therein it's pages have all come true and at this very moment Bible prophecy is being fulfilled as I compose this reply.
As far as enjoying God's green earth, some person's are more privileged having been born with a "silver spoon in their mouths". These one's are favored with limited possibilities because of their race, social status, education etc., and because of this they are able to "enjoy" God's green earth. Not so with 99.9% of earths population. I don't have to go into details about the dire straits that mankind in general is suffering. However, when you're not of that percentage it's VERY DIFFICULT to relate to you and it's very EASY for you to thoughtlessly and haphadzardly say what you've said without giving moral attention to your words.
There is no quick fix, and it's not that easy to switch on and off the type of mindset that you promote.
And yes, not everyone is so privileged as you may be to "enjoy God's green earth", I certainly am not.

Best Answer

AND?

Best Answer